1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

collateral concepts bamboo "static" jacket sz 48 (narrow shoulders)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by oulipien, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oulipien

oulipien Senior member

description by albert chang: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showpost.php?p=511246&postcount=5
    photos that don't have the "collateral concepts" watermark are by me, others are by albert.

half canvassed, fully lined (cotton), hand-sewn buttonholes, unique pockets, single functional buttons at the sleeve. It's a great jacket, but sadly it just doesn't really fit me anymore (working out after a lifetime of no working out = lots of potential size increase suddenly realized = shoulders wider = just doesn't work for me).

Letting it go at the price I paid, direct from the Albert, which is a steal! (official "retail" was $1100, though since this is the only one there is, that isn't that meaningful.) Only worn once. This is 1 of 1, the only one of its kind.

17" shoulders, 20" pit to pit, 27" sleeve, 27" long. A li'l wrinkled but as you can tell from the stylezeitgeist pix, it kind of started off that way. Comes with CC garment bag.

DROP $550 -> $450

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.