• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Collaro.co japanese

JIMIG

Reaction score
Hi.

I couldn’t find a dedicated collaro.co-thread.

I was wondering if anyone have experience with ordering outerwear from collaro in their Japanese cotton fabrics? If so, what do you think of the fabric (feel, drape etc). Do you find it suitable for outerwear (I.e. safari jacket or chore coat)?

thanks!

nubirth

Reaction score
They have some nice products. Nobody familiar with them?

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few of their safari jackets and 100% endorse them. The price/quality ratio is amazing and their service is 1st class. I just ordered a 3rd one of their pre-order jackets and anxiously awaiting its arrival. Also, considering ordering a few pair of trousers.

nubirth

Reaction score
I've bought a few of their safari jackets and 100% endorse them. The price/quality ratio is amazing and their service is 1st class. I just ordered a 3rd one of their pre-order jackets and anxiously awaiting its arrival. Also, considering ordering a few pair of trousers.
How long did it take to get your products? Any shipping cost surprises?

bantone

Reaction score
I got one of their Thomas Mason Line of wide striped shirts. Thoroughly impressed with their products and already thinking about my next shirt

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got one of their Thomas Mason Line of wide striped shirts. Thoroughly impressed with their products and already thinking about my next shirt
my test shirt is on its way. Did you get a test shirt or any other fitting consultation?

bantone

Reaction score
my test shirt is on its way. Did you get a test shirt or any other fitting consultation?
I talked to them a lot through IG and they were really helpful. I had a fit from Proper Cloth that I used prior though which was useful in converting a size to Collaro.

nubirth

Reaction score
How are the shipping times with this company?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are the shipping times with this company?
placed a shirt order with a test shirt on 2/14
got an email stating that workers were on break for Chinese New Year
item shipped by FedEx and arrived 3/2 in the US.
So from order to delivery, 12 business days. Pretty darn good I'd say.
The test shirt is well made. Stitching is neat and the collar edge stitching is right up at the edge of the collar leaf. No loose threads.
I uploaded some photos to their website and they responded promptly with questions and recommendations for changes.
So far so good.

MStock

Reaction score
Hey,
I currently own 6 Collaro trousers, they’re great quality. As in all of menswear, fit is crucial, it’s important that you provide the right measurements. My first order didn’t really satisfy me as I didn’t give good measurements.
Hope that helps!

Summerstile-1

Reaction score
Hey,
I currently own 6 Collaro trousers, they’re great quality. As in all of menswear, fit is crucial, it’s important that you provide the right measurements. My first order didn’t really satisfy me as I didn’t give good measurements.
Hope that helps!
Hey MStock!

What tips would you say are important in providing the right measurements. I'm thinking of buying a shirt and i want it to fit well.

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For shirts I’d take advantage of the trial shirt option. They will send you a shirt based on your measurements before making it in the more expensive fabric of your selection. It adds a couple of weeks but worth the extra $$ and cycles.

MStock

Reaction score
Hey MStock!

What tips would you say are important in providing the right measurements. I'm thinking of buying a shirt and i want it to fit well.
Hello! I would say that finding a shirt that fits you perfectly is very important, and then measuring that shirt so that the resulting shirt fits you perfectly too.

Summerstile-1

Reaction score
Hello! I would say that finding a shirt that fits you perfectly is very important, and then measuring that shirt so that the resulting shirt fits you perfectly too.
Ah alright. Time to measure then. There are some pretty cool fabrics in Collaro.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.