1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Coles shirts aka whtshirtmakers.com

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by phaime, Jun 26, 2016.

1. phaime

phaime New Member

I have a very nice shirt from them that I purchased when their name was still Coles Shirts.

I recently wanted to renew the experience and purchased a blue twill shirts.

They advertise 4-6 weeks, but after 10 weeks and a few reminders the shirts was still not delivered.

I've sent an email asking where they produce the shirts now, and saying that if they can't deliver it this week I'd prefer a refund.

Then I got NO reply but a cold refund confirmation...

This is VERY disappointing, I wish I could order from them again, but given this experience I'll probably not try again

2. stevectaylor

stevectaylor New Member

Hi,

If you could drop me a line via our site contact I will look into this further and sort the issue out that you have experienced.

3. phaime

phaime New Member

Update on this: Steve solved the issue, I finally received my shirt and can confirm the quality is great (as my previous one).

Button are made of thin MOP, much better than most Jermyn Street brands, sewing details are also very good.