1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cole Hann Jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by MaxTO, May 12, 2005.

1. MaxTO

MaxTO Active Member

any opinions on this jacket? looks pretty good to me for wearing during spring/colder summer days and early fall how's the quality of Cole Haan stuff? thx, MaxTO

2. Etruscan

Etruscan Senior member

It looks well made, though personally I find it a bit busy and safari-ish with all the buttoned patch pockets. Why is it so expensive? It doesn't look like anything that should cost more than about $150 at the very most. I have a zip-fronted oyster cotton waist-length jacket (very plain, as I prefer, with only a horizontal-zip inset breast pocket) from Cole Haan that I picked up, off-season, in Filene's Basement for about $40. It's nicely finished, with welted interior details. I imagine this one, which I gather is part linen, might be comparable in construction quality. So if you like it buy with confidence, but you might find something comparable at a better price, depending on your alternative sources. Good luck.

3. sam

sam Senior member

Seems expensive. If you're looking for that style, check out CP Company. Great cuts and amazing fabrics. Very cool. You can find some great options on Yoox (wait for discount), but beware of fakes on Ebay. You might want to check out Outside, as well.

4. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Senior member

MTM safari : [​IMG] based on an early 1900 model. .luc

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Lookin' gook luc. Although, not being French, I would personally exchew the scarf.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

i need to find me that magazine. i can't find it in any bookstores around here.