Cole Haan Lunargrand... Are they SF approved?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by allaboutshoes, Mar 3, 2013.

1. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

I am not a fan. I think there might be some love for it on Solecollector.com...

2. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

I kind of liked the idea but they came out with too many obnoxious colours, they were too hyped, apparently the soles aren't completely real LunarWhatever (they're a bit heavier, or so I keep hearing), and the uppers look really cheap when you see them up close. I think I was one of their defenders on here but after seeing them in the wild I lost all interest.

Creeper soles, contrast soles/welts, etc. have caught on in the mainstream to the point where there are lots of better options.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. allaboutshoes

allaboutshoes Senior member

The Nike Technology is called Lunarlon. I held em and they seemed very light to me. Also i disagree about being cheapy because I think the suedes are soft and the leather ones are nice. Anyone else have an opinion?

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

If you want dress shoes, get dress shoes. If you want sneakers, get sneakers.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  5. unjung

unjung Senior member

Creeper shot... saw these in the wild today on an older gent at a library committee meeting. He was wearing a chambray-esque sport coat and a fairly colourful shirt. It looked okay, if unconventional. I still wouldn't do it though.

[​IMG]

6. admiratus

admiratus Member

I got a suede upper and reddish sole pair from an outlet recently and have been wearing them on and off for the last month. I find them to be quite comfortable and good for wearing with a casual outfit.