Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cole Haan Collection shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TCN, Oct 25, 2004.

1. TCN

TCN Senior member

Anybody have a chance to examine these? What do you think, and any idea who is making them for Cole Haan?

2. JohnR

JohnR Member

As everyone should know, Nike owns the Cole Haan label. As I've been told my many of the sales reps that call on me, the shoes under $150 are made in Mexico and the ones over $155 are made in Italy. Not sure what factory.

3. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

I own two pair of Cole-Haans that I bought at Nordstrom Rack. A pair of sleek black loafers that retailed for $200-something that I picked up for $60 and white bucks that retailed for $160 for $80.

I love Cole-Haans and have had nothing but the best luck with this brand.

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

I like the expensive Cole Haans and absolutely hate the stiff, cheap Cole Haans. My first pair of Cole Haans were the most expensive shoes I had ever bought - I got brown suade with vibraum rubber soles and I paid the full $300 about 10 years ago. [​IMG]

5. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

I believe Cole Haan's low to med end products are made in India and other 3rd world country. High end stuffs are made in Italy.

I own one loafer from this season. Real sleek looking shoes made in India. I wore it pretty rough (wore it to clubbing etc..). The shoes are cemented but still going strong. Still love the look.