1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Cole Haan $170 store credit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by topcatny, Feb 9, 2005.

1. topcatny

topcatny Well-Known Member

I have a $170 credit at Cole Haan after going through 2 defective pairs of the Nike Air loafers. (These loafers) I like these for casual wear, they are very comfortable, but they have been very unreliable. Any other styles catch your eye? How would you spend the store credit? Cole Haan

2. johnapril

johnapril Well-Known Member

Does Cole Haan do a bullwhip? Sorry. [​IMG]

3. bryce330

bryce330 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't pay full price for any Cole Haan item - if they don't have anything you like on sale, I would sell it on eBay - you won't get the full $170 but you could probably get $130-150.

4. Renault78law

Renault78law Well-Known Member

I'd get a belt or two, and some socks.

edit: Cole Haan makes a GREAT horsehair brush. I'd highly recommend you get two.