1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cod5.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whnay., Nov 9, 2009.

1. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

My friend plays regular TDM, last time I saw his win ratio it was over 3, and he was on a 295 game win streak lol. I never see him signing in and out so its pretty impressive. Although he plays with some badass guys.

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

jesus. that's impressive. we need to step it up.

3. suited

suited Senior member

I think my K/D ratio is around a 1.2.

It varies depending upon what game mode you play, and if you play the objective. It's not hard to play demolition and camp, then end up going 15-2. If you're actually attempting to plant/defuse on every life, very rarely would that ever happen.

As people stop ranking up, the incentive to play the objective and earn maximum points gets lost. People don't really care if they win the match, they're just focusing on k/d ratio and kill streaks.

4. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I'm using the M4 with FMJ and silencer, I can't wait until I get to 2500 kills. Even in Hardcore its almost completely worthless.

5. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

[​IMG] I guess the transformer is fucked. Power is shitty and I keep losing my Internet connection. Hopefully fixed by tomorrow.

6. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I just got a kick ass WvG Before Dinner Shirt in the mail today. Its awesome. The buttons are beautiful and the fabric feels great.

Thanks Mauro!

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^^ and you can't buy the map packs?!?[​IMG]

8. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

I'm using the M4 with FMJ and silencer, I can't wait until I get to 2500 kills. Even in Hardcore its almost completely worthless.

Really? I actually like the m4 with the silencer and feel that the rate of fire makes up for its power. The ACR with the silencer on the other hand is like a nerf gun.

9. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

I think my K/D ratio is around a 1.2.

It varies depending upon what game mode you play, and if you play the objective. It's not hard to play demolition and camp, then end up going 15-2. If you're actually attempting to plant/defuse on every life, very rarely would that ever happen.

As people stop ranking up, the incentive to play the objective and earn maximum points gets lost. People don't really care if they win the match, they're just focusing on k/d ratio and kill streaks.

+1

I really only play Team Deathmatch as all I care about is kills and could care less about guarding/getting a flag or defusing a bomb.

I only use 2 setups. The FAMAS with red dot sight and fmj coupled with the ranger with akimbo and fmj is my primary setup. On a couple levels I've recently started using the M21 EBR with silencer and heartbeat sensor (until I get the FMJ achievement)

I love the dual rangers setup.

10. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Really? I actually like the m4 with the silencer and feel that the rate of fire makes up for its power. The ACR with the silencer on the other hand is like a nerf gun.

guess who has fall camo on their ACR?

11. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

I just got a kick ass WvG Before Dinner Shirt in the mail today. Its awesome. The buttons are beautiful and the fabric feels great.

Thanks Mauro!

[​IMG] fo real, wtf?! [​IMG]

12. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

[​IMG] I guess the transformer is fucked. Power is shitty and I keep losing my Internet connection. Hopefully fixed by tomorrow.

rent a generator. you are needed on the virtual battlefield

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I have a few i use as well, but the secondary pretty much remains constant. people hate it (even my own team when it strays), but i love the thumper. [​IMG] m21 + acog is becoming a favorite of mine. on sniper maps i roll with the raffica as my secondary.

14. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

rent a generator. you are needed on the virtual battlefield

seems to be OK now, but might go out tonight for some birthday drinking.

15. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

Sweet. Just had one of my best games ever in Mercenary Team Deathmatch on Estate going 23-0.

16. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

At midnight my thumbs turn into pumkins!

17. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

guess who has fall camo on their ACR?

Guess who had it, prestiged, and now doesnt have it.

18. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    you did it again???? What is it after 12pm that everyone turns into a steaming pile of poop.

how is on tonight????

19. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

you did it again???? What is it after 12pm that everyone turns into a steaming pile of poop.

how is on tonight????

UFC tonight, you must be really excited!!

20. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I have my kid so I didn't go with the guys to watch it. Trying to get it now.