• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

mgz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
My k/d is 1.44 I think and my accuracy is 32.40 something.

That´s very good! Compared to me, anyways. Must be my sniper spray style.

"Your shooting-wildly-into-the-air is no match for my Wu-Tang Sword!"

w.mj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Why is that I suck when I play with you guys and when I play alone I own motherfuckers

I might switch back to the ACR

Has everything to do with when you're playing. Before 11pm EST, my KD ranges from 1.5-2. After about 2am, I'm down in the .8-1.1 range. Also, having a coordinated team makes a huge difference. The one guy sneaking around the flank doesn't do so well when he runs into three guys doing the move-cover leapfrog.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
being on a good team really helps. I think the good players are on at a certain hour too.

TotesMcGotes

Reaction score
Friend of mine sent me this the other day, thought it might get a few laughs.

And i guess ill post some stats of my own
KD- 1.13
Accuracy- 19.7% Ha
Tag-TaylaTime90

Has anyone here had someone use the hack on them where they take away XP from you?
It happened to someone in a lobby i was in today, the guy doing it was being really terrible on the mic and then when someone mouthed off back at him he bumped them down a level...

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I got a bit more playtime under my belt and think I've finally figured most of it out. I switched over to using the Famas and that's made all the difference. Played alot on Saturday and only had a few games with more deaths than kills. Need to get used to the Team Deathmatch strategy though as i typically just play Mercenary TD. The only thing that sucks about that though is my team lost twice when I was 24-7 and lost multiple games with most kills/least deaths or highest kill/death ratio.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning to buy/try Battlefield Bad Company 2?

It's similar to CoD as a FPS, but a few difference. You have classes like Medic, Engineer, Sniper, etc, you can use vehicles like a helicopter, tanks, etc, and the maps are also quite a bit larger.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm probably going to rent it or try it at a friend's, but i don't think i will buy it. the next game i buy will be Halo.

guys on PS3, there was a big hack/fuckup with the PS Network if you have the older body style. you definitely want to read about it. apparently, on feb.28, 2010, the internal clock on the ps3 reset to 2000 and somehow rendered the PS Network useless.

It seems that a major worldwide firmware bug has affected most PlayStation 3s, preventing the consoles from connecting to the PlayStation Network and in many cases (including our own) not allowing for offline game play. The problem, whatever it is, compromises all PS3 consoles aside from the newer PS3 Slim.
We've been keeping an eye on the official PlayStation Twitter feed and blog which claims that Sony has narrowed down the issue, though 12 hours after the bug (error 8001050F) was first reported most systems remain paralyzed. At first it seemed the crisis centralized around trophy support, while other reports laid blame on the console's internal clock and calendar.
Perhaps the most bizarre element to this whole debacle is the fact that there was no firmware update to trigger the problem. It seems every PS3 (aside from the Slim) is vulnerable to this glitch regardless of whether or not the console is connected to the Internet.
Coming off the release of what's arguably the best PS3 exclusive game in some time--Heavy Rain--most PS3 owners will have to wait it out until they can continue playing. Let's just hope the bug doesn't delete game saves.
We'll be updating this post as the situation develops.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes
360 Ftw!

What's worse: a day or two of PSN outage, or two to three weeks without a 360? (serious q)

bimmernate

Reaction score
I have been playing my ***** PS3 ok since this happened online MW2...I believe the only reason I dodged a bullet was that I bought my ***** like 2 months before the slim was released (doh!) so the hardware was already updated. I hope all it requires is an update. I dont think its a hack though...

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
i'm probably going to rent it or try it at a friend's, but i don't think i will buy it. the next game i buy will be Halo.

guys on PS3, there was a big hack/fuckup with the PS Network if you have the older body style. you definitely want to read about it. apparently, on feb.28, 2010, the internal clock on the ps3 reset to 2000 and somehow rendered the PS Network useless.

lol

y2k 10 years late.

TotesMcGotes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
What's worse: a day or two of PSN outage, or two to three weeks without a 360? (serious q)

Ha it seems that today might be the only day I can say that the 360 is better!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bimmernate
I have been playing my ***** PS3 ok since this happened online MW2...I believe the only reason I dodged a bullet was that I bought my ***** like 2 months before the slim was released (doh!) so the hardware was already updated. I hope all it requires is an update. I dont think its a hack though...
Yeah, I have a newer PS3 and haven't had any problems.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's getting on tonight?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a day late, but i should be on tonight. i saw you on yesterday afternoon, but i was only playing a couple games before the GF got home.

in other news, the ACR + Silencer sucks balls......back to the M16

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics