1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cod5.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whnay., Nov 9, 2009.

1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Guys, team sf has to track when we go 7500-1900. We need to analyze certain angles of engagement and the trajectory of grenades and china lakes to ensure we always go 7500-1500

2. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

Don't care enough to spend an additional 60.00 + a year on top of the 60.00 already spent... For the SAME GAME

3. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

I would only consider paying if it were guaranteed that all funds would be used to destroy treyarch.

4. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

There is a ton of backlash already. Don't be surprised if it's offered free

5. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

It won't be. People will pay for the "elite", they just will. Blizzard made way to much money on the same trick. I'll actually be more surprised if it doesn't eventually become exclusively Pay.

6. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

It won't be. People will pay for the "elite", they just will. Blizzard made way to much money on the same trick. I'll actually be more surprised if it doesn't eventually become exclusively Pay.

People aren't going to do this. Maybe, MAYBE if it were the original IW behind this game....then MAYBE. If Activision does this it will only hassen the decline of this franchise. You'll look back in 5 years and say "Remeber that one call of duty that they wanted you to pay a monthly fee to play TDM on?"

7. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

8. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

People aren't going to do this. Maybe, MAYBE if it were the original IW behind this game....then MAYBE. If Activision does this it will only hassen the decline of this franchise. You'll look back in 5 years and say "Remeber that one call of duty that they wanted you to pay a monthly fee to play TDM on?"
    I dunno Ace. Blizzard is a perfect example. Online play was free for diablos, all the original warcrafts. People bitched at first, now 5million plus pay whatever the fee is per month. Producers may not care about losing core clientele if they are bringing in that much more money.

9. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

I dunno Ace. Blizzard is a perfect example. Online play was free for diablos, all the original warcrafts. People bitched at first, now 5million plus pay whatever the fee is per month. Producers may not care about losing core clientele if they are bringing in that much more money.

the difference is that they weren't already paying a premium to play online, as they are for xbl. that is going to create a huge conflict.

10. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

Won't matter. The "exclusivity" is what will draw people. You doubt me now, but watch...

11. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

By the way - where has demi been? Do we know that he has actually gone to NYC and that the wolfmobile isn't heading to 3420 Ocean Park Blvd # 1000, Santa Monica, CA 90405-3327

Well, they are hiring. Maybe he could help design their new uniforms. With bullseye targets on the back.

Won't matter. The "exclusivity" is what will draw people. You doubt me now, but watch...

Here's the prblem for Activision. You basically pay 9.99 a month to have access to online play for an unlimited amount of games. How do you pay even 1.00 a month to a whole different company to have access to...not even a full game but to a hand full of maps and maybe a new gun?? That shit will not fly.

12. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

I'm not saying that you all aren't making excellent points, just that I have a string feeling this is where it's headed.

13. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Also, I loved listening to 187 and Lark bond over rap a couple of days ago. He was about ask Lark out on a date.

Edit: 187: "Oh yeah...can you name all the members of Wu Tang?" LOL

14. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

I'm not saying that you all aren't making excellent points, just that I have a string feeling this is where it's headed.

I disagree. Shall we place a wager? $1 to be decided one year from now?

Also, I loved listening to 187 and Lark bond over rap a couple of days ago. He was about ask Lark out on a date.

Edit: 187: "Oh yeah...can you name all the members of Wu Tang?" LOL

I actually had enough drinks in me to answer that question and not respond with STFU. [​IMG]

15. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I disagree. Shall we place a wager? $1 to be decided one year from now?

I actually had enough drinks in me to answer that question and not respond with STFU. [​IMG]

I was waiting for this. I asked myself, "he's not going to engage in this is he??"

16. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

whiskey is suppose to make you meaner. at least in gump's case.

17. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

On another note, I've been healing a lot of people lately. We've actually go Firing Range down to a science.

18. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

On another note, I've been healing a lot of people lately. We've actually go Firing Range down to a science.

you are the team medic - which is interesting because poppa is a rrt, yet he is the one who kills most of us.

19. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

obvi

20. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

"hold Down The Yellow Side!!!!"