Cod5.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whnay., Nov 9, 2009.

1. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

anybody got a (Short) clip I can watch so I can get my 15 Achievement points?

Like someone's file share? I'm sure everyone has clips in their file share, i got short ones [​IMG]

2. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

^Yes, I need to watch it with a friend to get the achievement. I also need to find the rest of the intel while I'm at it.

3. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Is Bubba going to be making his return tonight?

[​IMG]

4. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

Any tips on how not to get shot from behind so frequently in Black Ops?

I just started playing multi-player Team Deathmatch and can regularly get between 10-15 kills per match, but I die a lot. Most often, someone shoots me from the back or side--often from a position I checked moments before. What am I doing wrong?

5. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I just started playing multi-player Team Deathmatch and can regularly get between 10-15 kills per match, but I die a lot. Most often, someone shoots me from the back or side--often from a position I checked moments before. What am I doing wrong?

Everything.

6. mafoofan

Everything.

Uh ok, thanks jackass.

7. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

Hardcore or regular? Play with friends? If you play solo play mercenary for awhile so you don't get dominated by a team. I would suggest sticking to the outside of the map as well. Doing laps around it if you like to move around. A lot of it is just knowing the map. Or camp [​IMG]

8. mafoofan

Hardcore or regular? Play with friends? If you play solo play mercenary for awhile so you don't get dominated by a team. I would suggest sticking to the outside of the map as well. Doing laps around it if you like to move around. A lot of it is just knowing the map. Or camp [​IMG]

I've been playing solo--maybe that's the problem. No team coherence. Your suggestion about going around the outside of the map also makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

9. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

You have to keep moving. The game was designed to discourage on the camping that was so easy in MW2. As a result, most areas have multiple points of entry and it's not unusual for someone to spawn right behind you.

10. mafoofan

You have to keep moving. The game was designed to discourage on the camping that was so easy in MW2. As a result, most areas have multiple points of entry and it's not unusual for someone to spawn right behind you.

Yeah, I learned that real quick. I do keep moving, but it's as if someone is always magically appearing behind me.

11. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Use a silencer and try to keep to the edges of the map.

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

foo, xbox or ps3 or pc? if on xbox, you and your friend should play me and my friends.

it's single handedly the most frustrating part to the game. i have learned to have an internal clock in my head to say OK i just shot someone at point A, they are probably going to spawn at B. learning the spawn points and knowing where your team is (ie. where the other team will spawn) is crucial.

13. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Use a silencer and try to keep to the edges of the map.

yes, what little i do move and tend to stay on the left or right side of a map and go back and forth, but who am i kidding, i camp like a motherfucker.

14. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Negro, You crazy! I CAMP AND I AM PROUD! I am so excited you are back ,bubba. Lark, kid or no kid get your ass online. I know you can do it because I have been there.

mafoofan- I f you buy a WvG MTM suit you will play much better.

15. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

Congrats Paul!!!

Will be great to have Brian back on. I should be on in an hour or so.

Foo: What I have found to be beneficial is to have certain areas on maps to congregate in. I like places where you can see a couple different areas that encompass half the map or so. Normally this will have 2-3 points of entry. Put a claymore down to block one area. Then move between the other 2 points looking out over the map.