• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
don't worry I will be back on Monday. Get ready to rock it out Thursday night. Walton, don't forget that shirt,please.
97 more helio's beofre what??

Won't forget the shirt and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. 97 more until I'm done with Helicopter inbound III - Call in 1000 helicopters. I can't wait to see what the emblem is for that.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTF!?! I have like 400 hundred more. The girl guy ratio is like 15 to 1..lol

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could have gotten another nuke yesterday. I got a 29 kill streak, but didn't have the nuke on. What sucks is, I had predator, attack heli, chopper gunner. I got the attack helicopter (7 kills) before I even had time to use the predator. Could have had nuke instead.
frown.gif
frown.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm bummed about tonight.

is it me or do the previews for black ops look less than stellar. graphically speaking.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22

is it me or do the previews for black ops look less than stellar. graphically speaking.

I think you are just pissed because Halo sucks.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^^ yah you are going to straight to the after party to hit on 21 year old models, slut!
if that were the case you'd prob witness my wife stab me in the throat...you don't piss off a pregnant woman

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22

I agree. One preview I saw, the m16 looked like a nerf gun.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence with halo. Some good some bad. I still will take 5-6 of the group on CoD over halo any day.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now that your show is over, mauro, can you please get back online?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude.
Thank god Paul's wife is preggers. He drank like a fish and hard. However he only stayed a short while.

Walton!!!! You should have skipped work , bro. We stayed out til , oh 4 ish. Clyde and seph passed out at the pizza shop.

Monday or Tuesday I will be back online have parties to attend this week gents.

Did you gamer newbs enjoy the talent at the show and after party???

Best,
Mauro

PS- if Brian and Jon came it would have been game over!!! We would be pissing martinis today.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Great Show, Awesome looking stuff coming out!!! Great turnout. That place was packed to the gills. Great after party, who's idea was it to do a shot of Vodka?? This experience as a 10 out of 10.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, if I went last night I bet things would have gotten much more out of hand than they already did. Would have been cool to meet Ace and Lark in real life and take down some of the babes who went.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics