• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dmillionz

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
So who is one tonight around 10 est ???

Ace
Myself
Lark
Mana?
Bdeuce
Doc?
Digital??

enquiring minds want to know.

I'll be on in 20 minutes

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The force was not strong with me today. One really good game on wasteland going 19-3. That was about it.

The last game was great when we told the other team they would get beat by at least 1500 points. 7500-4700.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
The force was not strong with US today. One really good game on wasteland going 19-3. That was about it.

The last game was great when we told the other team they would get beat by at least 1500 points. 7500-4700.

Fixed.

We have never been worked the way we were work in Terminal. Our own map for goodness sakes.
facepalm.gif

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we did get worked like never before. at least we know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a 7500-4500 ass **** session.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That was just ******* painful last night. I couldnt get anything going no matter what I did, but I did break even on Terminal, sniping of all things.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah. i couldn't get **** going except for a game or two. on wasteland, i finished 5-12 or something horrible after starting the game 3-0 in the first 5 seconds.

we also didn't play invasion at all, which sucked.

i'll probably be on tonight.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those two games we got worked wrecked my soul. Something wasn't right. Now I know how other people feel when they play against us.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
redemption tonight, gentlemen.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"Lark, how'd you get kicked out of that lobby?"

"**** that, I left it - one more game like that and I would've had another broken controller"

I think that sums up those two matches.

That being said, I did have a couple of excellent games last night.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night sucked. I (we) couldn't get anything going those first two games. I haven't been spawn killed as many times in those two as any other games I've played before. I just felt a bit off last night and really only had one game where I had it going. Tonight will be utter domination so we can forget about those two games last night.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am taking no prisoners tonight. even my own team isn't safe.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this is the best ! Krish just pm'ed me

Mauro,

Alright moneyz sent. Can't wait to try it on. V neck, right?

Also, whenever I can actually start talking **** again (ha!), I'll be back on CoD. Just got my wisdom teeth out, what a pain **********.

LOL!

See you bitches on tonight!

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Xbox controller I'm definitely going to get one just to check out how radically different it's supposed to be. Only $65 down the hole. Maybe it will step my game up, who knows?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 27 17.6%

Forum statistics

Threads