Cod5.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whnay., Nov 9, 2009.

1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

probably. it's friday though. can't you push your bedtime back to 1-2am?

2. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

probably. it's friday though. can't you push your bedtime back to 1-2am?

I can - sloppy needs to get his shit together and down some caffeine, as necessary.

3. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

Man I sucked something awful last night, i just couldn't do a damn thing.

4. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

Man I sucked something awful last night, i just couldn't do a damn thing.

I felt the same way with the games I was playing. Was able to grind it out and stay in the positive but most games I'd keep getting Noob Tubed or hit with a rocket before I could get a streak going.

Mercenary Team Deathmatch is a bitch. I think I went on about a 40 game losing streak the past 2 days as I keep getting shit teammates. Went from a 1.1 win/loss record to 0.9, but kept my kill/death ratio at 1.4.

5. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

my W:L has gone from .90ish to 1.1 over the last couple months. pretty impressive to raise it that much, but goes to show how much we kick ass when we all play together.

my accuracy continues to be at the bottom of all my friends. i'd definitely be leading team kills if it were tracked.

6. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

My friend plays regular TDM, last time I saw his win ratio it was over 3, and he was on a 295 game win streak lol. I never see him signing in and out so its pretty impressive. Although he plays with some badass guys.

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

jesus. that's impressive. we need to step it up.

8. suited

suited Senior member

I think my K/D ratio is around a 1.2.

It varies depending upon what game mode you play, and if you play the objective. It's not hard to play demolition and camp, then end up going 15-2. If you're actually attempting to plant/defuse on every life, very rarely would that ever happen.

As people stop ranking up, the incentive to play the objective and earn maximum points gets lost. People don't really care if they win the match, they're just focusing on k/d ratio and kill streaks.

9. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I'm using the M4 with FMJ and silencer, I can't wait until I get to 2500 kills. Even in Hardcore its almost completely worthless.

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

[​IMG] I guess the transformer is fucked. Power is shitty and I keep losing my Internet connection. Hopefully fixed by tomorrow.

11. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

I just got a kick ass WvG Before Dinner Shirt in the mail today. Its awesome. The buttons are beautiful and the fabric feels great.

Thanks Mauro!

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^^ and you can't buy the map packs?!?[​IMG]

13. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

I'm using the M4 with FMJ and silencer, I can't wait until I get to 2500 kills. Even in Hardcore its almost completely worthless.

Really? I actually like the m4 with the silencer and feel that the rate of fire makes up for its power. The ACR with the silencer on the other hand is like a nerf gun.

14. BDC2823

BDC2823 Senior member

I think my K/D ratio is around a 1.2.

It varies depending upon what game mode you play, and if you play the objective. It's not hard to play demolition and camp, then end up going 15-2. If you're actually attempting to plant/defuse on every life, very rarely would that ever happen.

As people stop ranking up, the incentive to play the objective and earn maximum points gets lost. People don't really care if they win the match, they're just focusing on k/d ratio and kill streaks.

+1

I really only play Team Deathmatch as all I care about is kills and could care less about guarding/getting a flag or defusing a bomb.

I only use 2 setups. The FAMAS with red dot sight and fmj coupled with the ranger with akimbo and fmj is my primary setup. On a couple levels I've recently started using the M21 EBR with silencer and heartbeat sensor (until I get the FMJ achievement)

I love the dual rangers setup.

15. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Really? I actually like the m4 with the silencer and feel that the rate of fire makes up for its power. The ACR with the silencer on the other hand is like a nerf gun.

guess who has fall camo on their ACR?