• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Coconut Grove and Miami

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the area on January 25, 2012 through the 31st. Any places to visit or anyone wanna meet up? I'll be there for a meeting.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All SF'ers get a free beer upon Miami meetup.
Where do you want to go, what do you want to do, how much money do you want to spend?

I'm on a tourist so whatever sounds good but going to meetings pretty much all day till about 5 or so.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sand Bar is ok. I used to hang out there any time I visited my friend who was in law school at the time. Tarpon Bend is a good restaurant. If you can, go to the keys to jet ski and parasail. Finally, get out to South beach if possible.

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sand Bar is ok. I used to hang out there any time I visited my friend who was in law school at the time. Tarpon Bend is a good restaurant. If you can, go to the keys to jet ski and parasail. Finally, get out to South beach if possible.

Tarpon Bend is ok. Gets PACKED on Friday nights. You can't even walk around in there. Sand Bar blows IMO.

Dragon - you gotta give me some more specifics on what you want to do and where you want to eat. Guided tours are also available for the price of whatever the check will be at whatever restaurant I choose.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tarpon Bend is ok. Gets PACKED on Friday nights. You can't even walk around in there. Sand Bar blows IMO.
Dragon - you gotta give me some more specifics on what you want to do and where you want to eat. Guided tours are also available for the price of whatever the check will be at whatever restaurant I choose.

looks like golf, bars and strip clubs. Thats what the boss said.

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

looks like golf, bars and strip clubs. Thats what the boss said.

I hate golf so I can't help with that.

Scarlet or Tootsies for titty bars. Or King of Diamonds if you prefer the chocolate varieties.

Too many bars to list. Hit me up when you're in town and we'll grab a beer.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.