• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mremil

Reaction score
Dear mremil,

We reviewed your e-mail yesterday regarding the stitching on the toe cap and agreed on the answer that were supposed to send yesterday. Basically we agree with you this should be considered a Factory Second and will try to propose you a solution that makes you happy.

I´ll check with the team as soon as they start 9am EST Time.

Regarding the brown rand I see what you mean, but I prefer to check couple of thinks before answering. We´ll include it in the email and after we can comment on this channel.

Thanks a lot!!

Daniel
Thank you for the reply, and I am sure we will find a good solution.

Kind regards
Emil

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I bought these shoes earlier in the year and have now realized that as much as I like them they will get no use in my golfing and bridge-centric retired life.
They have only been tried on on a carpet for size. Never worn out. Alex UR II. Museum Brown. Last 312. Size 8.5 UK (I expect this is the equivalent of a US 9.5).
I would like to get $200 for them plus a small contribution for shipping as it is coming all the way by 3 to 5 day international courier. Thank you.

Attachments

• Shoes 1.jpg
    Shoes 1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Shoes 2.jpg
    Shoes 2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Shoes 3.jpg
    Shoes 3.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Shoes 4.jpg
    Shoes 4.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Shoes 5.jpg
    Shoes 5.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 210
  • Shoes 6.jpg
    Shoes 6.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 219

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought these shoes earlier in the year and have now realized that as much as I like them they will get no use in my golfing and bridge-centric retired life.
They have only been tried on on a carpet for size. Never worn out. Alex UR II. Museum Brown. Last 312. Size 8.5 UK (I expect this is the equivalent of a US 9.5).
I would like to get $200 for them plus a small contribution for shipping as it is coming all the way by 3 to 5 day international courier. Thank you.
1 size up, and you would have a deal! I just got my first CU pair.

arturobelano

Reaction score
One question: if the Miquels (among others) are (or rather, seem to be, from the pictures) half welted (i.e., good year welted, 180 degrees), what is the best way to proceed when resoling? Going for a half resole?

Last edited:

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Sold. Thank you Jordan.

bryanljs

Reaction score
@Cobbler Union

Just came across this brand on Youtube and everything looks impressive.

Is there a current discount code for SF members?

Hey! You'd be glad to know that they are running a promotion right now in collaboration with Parisian Gentlemen(Hugo Jacomet) - he has a Youtube Channel about menswear.
You can follow Parisian_Gentlemen on Instagram. The code is: PGCU19

10% discount and free shoe trees + free shipping worldwide

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey! You'd be glad to know that they are running a promotion right now in collaboration with Parisian Gentlemen(Hugo Jacomet) - he has a Youtube Channel about menswear.
You can follow Parisian_Gentlemen on Instagram. The code is: PGCU19

10% discount and free shoe trees + free shipping worldwide
What’s the minimum purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads