• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrel42

Reaction score
These boots are still one of my favorites; the Louis in country grain calf.

IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG

Read more about these super boots on the Blackshoeblog :)

Daniel__G

Reaction score
It asked for my info twice and never confirmed that I was entered. Worst case: I just get more junk mail.

There was a glitch that capped off the entries at a certain number. It lasted from Saturday March 17th 8:00pm EST to today Monday March 19th 1:30pm EST.

It has been fixed now. You and all SF members experiencing the same issue should be able to re-enter your info now and get confirmation.

In case of doubt, we recommend to try to re-enter again.

We hope this helps.

Best,
Daniel

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here a pair of MTO, Cobbler Union has done a wonderful job, when I recieved them I was a tad worried due to the elongated shape (I am used to bulkier shoes), but now I find them excellent. I still don't find the way to take good pictures to shoes.
IMG_3034.JPG
IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Depends on last and maker; but I generally wear EU39/39.5-UK5/5.5-US6/6.5

Dear Kierrane,

OK, I understand. In Cobbler Union there is a reason for that. We are small batch shoemakers and we manufacture a number of pairs per batch based on the demand we expect. We normally do not manufacture 5UK or 5.5UK unless it is a best seller model. And we normally do sales only on models that we are retiring which are not best sellers.

If you are 5UK/6US-5.5UK/6.5US the only option we can think about is that you contact us directly to [email protected] and pre-order. Then we will include the pair in the next batch to be manufactured.

Thanks! Daniel

PS: By the way, for information, the answer above applies from 4UK/5US to 5.5UK/6.5US and from UK12.5/US13.5 to 15UK/16US.

Last edited:

Daniel__G

Reaction score
INTRODUCING NOAH VI
(Members-Only Early Access)
Limited quantities available for immediate deliveries.
Exclusive early access ends on Thursday, March 29th.

The Noah VI will undoubtedly become one of the most beloved shoes in your collection.

Made with a spectacular museum calfskin in navy blue,
the Noah VI is unique yet versatile.

We recommend wearing this fantastic two-eyelet derby with various tones of grey.

For a sophisticated Parisian look,
wear the Noah VI with a tailored suit (with or without a tie).

Alternatively, consider wearing it with selvedge jeans and a contemporary blue blazer for a more casual look.

Please, use this threat to comment on the model and/or ask any questions you might have.

Or e-mail us to [email protected]

We will be more than happy to answer to you and share with SF community.

Thanks,
The Cobbler Union Team​

russell price

Reaction score

CONGRTULATIONS!!

Jose Manuel, we will contact you shortly.

Thanks to all SF followers
and specially to the 320 that subscribed to the raffle!

Stay tuned,
Cobbler Union & StyleForum Team​

Here I am! That's me!

Thank you so much to Cobbler Union for this fantastic surprise. The Chukka V will come to Madrid, Spain! I will post here that moment.

Best regards to SF members!
J.M.Colomo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads