• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did they announce an MTO program a couple months ago?
We recently relaunched our MTO program and have been excited to start producing unique, one-off models.

For our program, we can combine any of our collection models, lasts, leathers, and soles to make a one-of-a-kind combination. Examples of recent MTOs we've done are an Alex longwing derby on the City last with a rubber / leather combination sole in cherry-red calf and a Henry penny loafer in black suede on a lug commando sole.

MTOs typically take 3 - 4 months to complete and include a $250 fee on top of the price of the shoe. Most shoe options will be $645, and boots are between $675 and $725. Honorary Investor discounts are applicable to the total of the MTO price, and shoe trees are complimentary with any order.

We encourage anybody interested in an MTO to schedule an appointment with our master fitter to talk over the details of what they’re looking for, or one can always reach out by email to [email protected] and start the process there. Everybody on our team gets excited to see what customers design outside of our collection, and we’re always interested in exploring what we can do together.

MTO-SF.jpg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We recently relaunched our MTO program and have been excited to start producing unique, one-off models.

For our program, we can combine any of our collection models, lasts, leathers, and soles to make a one-of-a-kind combination. Examples of recent MTOs we've done are an Alex longwing derby on the City last with a rubber / leather combination sole in cherry-red calf and a Henry penny loafer in black suede on a lug commando sole.

MTOs typically take 3 - 4 months to complete and include a $250 fee on top of the price of the shoe. Most shoe options will be $645, and boots are between $675 and $725. Honorary Investor discounts are applicable to the total of the MTO price, and shoe trees are complimentary with any order.

We encourage anybody interested in an MTO to schedule an appointment with our master fitter to talk over the details of what they’re looking for, or one can always reach out by email to [email protected] and start the process there. Everybody on our team gets excited to see what customers design outside of our collection, and we’re always interested in exploring what we can do together.

View attachment 1747351
The Alex is mine :) I'm considering a city-lasted Francis. Any thoughts from anybody on colors and leathers?

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Presenting....

The Daniel on the new 357 last - Limited Edition!

The 357 offers a sophisticated, chisel-toe silhouette, presented here in French Black Utah calfskin with Vibram sole.

What do you think?

Push---Windows-Hero-Image-0302.png

Last edited:

Adhazem

Reaction score
The Alex is mine :) I'm considering a city-lasted Francis. Any thoughts from anybody on colors and leathers?
Would you consider a bimaterial? It’d be neat to have the upper bit in a nice suede with calf leather beneath.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you consider a bimaterial? It’d be neat to have the upper bit in a nice suede with calf leather beneath.
They aren't doing that from what I remember. They will do spectator-type things for models that are a spectator, but they aren't mixing and matching things for models that don't have that.

Adhazem

Reaction score
They aren't doing that from what I remember. They will do spectator-type things for models that are a spectator, but they aren't mixing and matching things for models that don't have that.
It doesn’t hurt to ask? You’re paying $700 ;-) also they used to have a mixed material Oxford. My very first cobbler union!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michaelll