• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Classic Chukka. Reinvented.

We believe that shoes should make your life easier, and we promise this chukka will do just that. Combining a luxurious suede upper in dark brown with Vibram® rubber soles, the Chukka is as versatile a shoe (or boot) as you can get.

Unmatched versatility. Unparalleled design. Unmistakable quality.
Your new favorite just arrived.

SHOP CHUKKA

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Labor03-SAVE.jpg

Save up to 25% on your fall shoe collection.

Starting today you can save up to 25% on your entire order through Monday, September 6th, 2021! The more you buy, the bigger your discount.

SHOP NOW

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The next 4 days we want to give a one-in-a-million treat!
For every shoe you buy, get a Matching Belt and Matching Cream for free (usually valued at $166).

Grab your pair before it's too late and don't forget three is better than one!
SHOP THIS COLLECTION NOW!

post-matching-01.png

Last edited:

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EXTENDED OFFER
Today is the last day to take advantage of this one-in-a-million offer!

Save $166 on your purchase

Don't miss you chance to receive a free matching belt and matching cream with your purchase! Order any pair of shoes from this collection, and you'll get the complete look on us.

Place your order today.

SHOP NOW

Post-Matching-05.png

Adhazem

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new here. I’ve been a fan of Cobbler Union ever since they started. I believe they had a promotion on Touch of Modern and I took the plunge. I was very new to nicer dress shoes, and thought one’s foot size is the same across brands. So I ordered an Oxford -forgot the name- in 10.5 US. I tried breaking that bad boy in for a couple years before abandoning the project and donating the pair. So to my shock when I reached out to the company I learn that sizing is not universal and a 10.5 in a Nike sneaker doesn’t equal 10.5 in every dress shoe out there. A few years later, and I don’t know 6 or 7 pairs in my closet I have become a big fan of their work. They are unbeatable IMO in quality and aesthetic when you get one of their shoes on sale for $200-250. Even at full price I think they’re very competitive in their segment.

Their customer service is to be commended as well.

After so many acquisitions from one company though, I find myself compelled to venture out and try different brands which I started doing this Summer.

Happy Monday!

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.