- May 12, 2011
- Reaction score
HelloFew questions --
- Do the shoes have welt fudging?
- For those who have worn the shoes longer-term
- What's the break-in period?
- How is the creasing?
- What about sole wear -- better than average, less than JR?
- Does anyone know a good place to get toe taps installed, or do you think it's not needed?
- Anyone tried the Drivers? Good without socks at half-size down?
Recommendations for CU
- More filtering options on the website.
- Offer toe tap installation.
- Offer JR sole upgrades.
- Offer recrafting services.
I can help with some of the questions you posted:
For those who have worn the shoes longer-term
1.- What's the break-in period?
It depends on your feet and the shoe, I have several CU that have not required any break in time. Once I runed a Half Marathon and inmediately after the run (well after a good shower) I used for the first time a pair of CU without any issue.
2.- How is the creasing?
Depends on the shoe, the leather and your feet. I have not had any problem, CU leather is always very very good. As I understand the leather used by CU is supplied by the best tanneries.
3.- What about sole wear -- better than average, less than JR?
JR is great, I haven't made any comparison but certianly I have not had any problem. If I compare with other spanish, english or american brands I can say that CU's soles perform very well.
I hope this information helps.