• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brand: Cobbler Union
Model: Alex (MTO)
Last: Inman
Sole: Vibram / 360 welt
Colour: Black grain, purpule leather quilted linning

Note: A versitile shoe for jeans, cords and chinos; due to the Vibram sole is very light. Sometimes I travel for 3 or 4 days and pack only black and gray clothes (plus jeans) and ths shoe looks great in every situation.

IMG_9711.JPG
IMG_9712.JPG
IMG_9713.JPG
IMG_9714.JPG

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I just stumbled across this vendor through a link while reading premium content on Stitchdown. Man I'm a glad I did. I am admittingly an Alden fan but I was very pleased. I grabbed these unlined suede loafers and I could not be more pleased. Everything from the packaging, presentation and quality of the shoes, at this price point, just screams of value. Website advice to go down a full size was on point as well. I was also blown away by how much they have available. This is my first transaction with Cobbler Union but it certainly won't be my last.

Daniel__G

Reaction score
INTRODUCING: The New Barcelona Penny

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 1.27.17 PM.png
-------

We're gearing up for more time to chill - and, with it, two new additions of our best-selling Barcelona Drivers.

Now available in the Penny Cognac Suede and Penny Navy Suede, the Barcelona driver has been designed to offer a perfect fit, extreme comfort, and ultimate durability. Hand crafted in Portugal, each pair is stitched by a small group of artisans making no more than 25 pairs per day.

These luxury drivers are fitted on Vibram® rubber soles to increase traction as well as include an engineered insole for added support and comfort.​

soto_nw

Reaction score
Different idea, bring back the Romi, or a single-monkstrap shoe....

In all seriousness though, you all do great make, offer fantastic shoes, and amazing products. Keep up the good work. Hope you are able to get through this storm even stronger than before. Hope everyone on the Cobbler Union team (both US team and factory team) is doing well and staying healthy.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More quarantine days equals more shoe shinning.

Model: Francis MTO
Last: Inman (not sure)
Linning: English racing green
Colour: Tan grain
Sole: Vibram, 360 welt

Note: A monkstrap model pushed to the limit, 360 degrees welt and heavy last. A extreamly comfortable shoe, a very good option for travelling when you need to walk a lot or to use with jeans and cords. I rather having vacations in autumn and this shoes are great for walking in a big city. The leather used by CU is great, soft but thick.

IMG_9985.JPG
IMG_9989.JPG
IMG_9990.JPG

Daniel__G

Reaction score
@Cobbler Union would lifetime discount ever not be valid for an item that isn’t special sale, such as a group MTO or new model in the future?

Hi! The only limitation of "HONORARY INVESTOR" Lifetime discount is that it cannot be combined with other future promotions. If there is a new model in the future, the Honorary Investors will be able to purchase using their Lifetime Discounts.

We hope this clarifies!

For those reading who do not know the Cobbler Union Honorary Investor on-going program, please click HERE to know the details.

Daniel__G

Reaction score

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Im officially an “investor” now. Looking forward to more CU fun the coming years. Keep up the great work with amazing products.
Oh, and @Cobbler Union please please make a double-monk boot!

Got it!

Your contribution not only supports our employees, but also uplifts our partners in Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Germany, England, Denmark and Japan. We are truly grateful and couldn't do this without your generosity.

Thank you for becoming an Honorary Investor for Cobbler Union!

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Different idea, bring back the Romi, or a single-monkstrap shoe....

In all seriousness though, you all do great make, offer fantastic shoes, and amazing products. Keep up the good work. Hope you are able to get through this storm even stronger than before. Hope everyone on the Cobbler Union team (both US team and factory team) is doing well and staying healthy.

Thanks for such kind words. We are fighting hard so we are sure we will be stronger after the storm. Everyone in the team in US, Spain and Portugal is doing well and healthy so far. Thanks for asking. We hope you too.

We are working on bringing back the single-monkstrap model... enhanced... stay tuned ;)
Regarding the Romi, please contact us at [email protected] and we will review your particular case.

Thanks again!

Daniel__G

Reaction score
More quarantine days equals more shoe shinning.

Model: Francis MTO
Last: Inman (not sure)
Linning: English racing green
Colour: Tan grain
Sole: Vibram, 360 welt

Note: A monkstrap model pushed to the limit, 360 degrees welt and heavy last. A extreamly comfortable shoe, a very good option for travelling when you need to walk a lot or to use with jeans and cords. I rather having vacations in autumn and this shoes are great for walking in a big city. The leather used by CU is great, soft but thick.

View attachment 1377598 View attachment 1377599 View attachment 1377600

Thanks for sharing, Juan Manuel!! Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads