• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel__G

Reaction score
cobbler-union-logo-png.1277117

Follow Us To Italy!

Follow us (@cobblerunion) to Pitti Immagine Uomo 97 - the world’s most influential show for men’s clothing and accessories within the fashion industry in Florence, Italy.

Throughout our journey, we will share the artistry of exquisite craftsmanship passed through generations, introductions to friendships made along the way, and a sneak peek to handcrafted accessories arriving to Cobbler Union for Fall 2020.

As we embark on an extraordinary journey to reinvent the relationship between man and luxury, experience Pitti Uomo firsthand at our Ponce City Market location, Shops at Buckhead Fitting Room or
www.cobbler-union.com/collections/accessories to discover our meticulously curated collection of handcrafted accessories from around the world.

You'll find handcrafted Neapolitan pocket squares and scarves, hats from one of the world's oldest family-owned businesses in London,
and exquisite umbrellas crafted in Milan since 1854.

VISIT UNION MARKET

logo_cu_1024x1024-png.1277133

Daniel__G

Reaction score
cobbler-union-logo-png.1277117

Follow Us To Italy!

View attachment 1311776

Follow us (@cobblerunion) to Pitti Immagine Uomo 97 - the world’s most influential show for men’s clothing and accessories within the fashion industry in Florence, Italy.

Throughout our journey, we will share the artistry of exquisite craftsmanship passed through generations, introductions to friendships made along the way, and a sneak peek to handcrafted accessories arriving to Cobbler Union for Fall 2020.

As we embark on an extraordinary journey to reinvent the relationship between man and luxury, experience Pitti Uomo firsthand at our Ponce City Market location, Shops at Buckhead Fitting Room or
www.cobbler-union.com/collections/accessories to discover our meticulously curated collection of handcrafted accessories from around the world.

You'll find handcrafted Neapolitan pocket squares and scarves, hats from one of the world's oldest family-owned businesses in London,
and exquisite umbrellas crafted in Milan since 1854.

VISIT UNION MARKET

logo_cu_1024x1024-png.1277133

Last edited:

Daniel__G

Reaction score

Back From Italy!

We're back and hope you enjoyed our journey through Florence, Italy, last week as we participated in Pitti Uomo, our industry's premier event. If you missed it, please click HERE to view our Instagram story.

We travel to beautiful Florence to attend this great event twice a year not only to find unique goods for our growing Union Market, but most importantly for inspiration and networking. We are part of a unique and passionate community of menswear makers, aficionados; true enthusiasts of extraordinary craftsmanship and style.

In 2020, we will be seeing an even more intentional efforts from brands to introduce and promote our crafts in context of sustainability and ethical capitalism. These concepts are currently very popular across most industries, but few can honestly stand by them.

We can. Our products are made to last by real artisans who are treated with dignity and properly paid.

From day one, we have been committed to preserving and promoting craftsmanship and the artisans who dedicate their lives to the great craft. We are thrilled to know we are not alone, and even more excited to see a more concerted effort in the fight against unethical manufacturing as well as the commoditization of goods in general.

Your support is invaluable and appreciated.

Thank you!

Daniel Hakimi

Reaction score
Speak of the devil. Some guy came to the questions thread on mfa the other day trying to set up a business formal wardrobe in Georgia, and I suggested CU. He asked what the difference was between CU and AE, and the first point I made was... this beautiful ******* pair. I mean, the AE shoes we recommend aren't ugly, but come on, tell me they make something as sexy as the Miquel here.

Patek14

Reaction score
2 questions, as I have been long pondering one of these pairs...
1. Anybody know what factory from Spain these come from? I have my guess on which company was subbed to manufacture...
2. Are the soles oak bark pit slow tanned like Bakers or JR?

LThomsen

Reaction score
I recall a cu customer service staff stating that they use stacked leather heels and vegatable tanned soles not oak bark tanned soles. That makes sense given the cu price point.
I don't think there are any shoes out there that use oak bark tanned out soles at the $400 price point.

Sfroide3

Reaction score
I recall a cu customer service staff stating that they use stacked leather heels and vegatable tanned soles not oak bark tanned soles. That makes sense given the cu price point.
I don't think there are any shoes out there that use oak bark tanned out soles at the $400 price point.

Meermin premium line does use JR soles.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Was able to take a lunch break in Buckhead and visit Cobbler Union today. I was hoping to get a pair of driving loafers but I saw the Roberts in oxblood and fell for them. Jeremy was there and we had a great conversation on shoes and he's definitely one of us in terms of passion for shoes. Quality looked and felt exceptional for the price.

They are sending some to me from the warehouse in a couple of days but here is the pair I tried on at the store which fit my feet very well.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 118

Sfroide3

Reaction score
That museum oxblood is gorgeous. It will be even better after a good shine !

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
That museum oxblood is gorgeous. It will be even better after a good shine !

I have the Saphir lined up!

Just got my shipping notice from UPS and it arrives tomorrow straight from the Atlanta warehouse.

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Was able to take a lunch break in Buckhead and visit Cobbler Union today. I was hoping to get a pair of driving loafers but I saw the Roberts in oxblood and fell for them. Jeremy was there and we had a great conversation on shoes and he's definitely one of us in terms of passion for shoes. Quality looked and felt exceptional for the price.

They are sending some to me from the warehouse in a couple of days but here is the pair I tried on at the store which fit my feet very well.

Eager for you to get them! Wear them well!

LThomsen

Reaction score
Is this your first pair of cu? What other brands have your worn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads