• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Daniel!

It’s been a while, glad to see you on here.

Here’s a before and after picture of my William II’s after I made them a little darker. I definitely recommend CU.

View attachment 878312
Thanks for your welcome message!
Wow! William II look great in the picture!
Here below some additional pictures from our website to show some of the details we love from this shoe.
Let´s keep in touch,
Daniel

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

As a StyleForum insider, we know you enjoy getting first dibs on the many shoes we introduce every year.
We also know you appreciate a good sale when you see one.

So, here is the deal.

For the next 36 hours, we would like to offer you exclusive access to a private portal where you can find 16 models that have been temporarily discounted through Black Friday. These styles are being retired to make room for new models we will be introducing within the next few weeks.

We encourage you to act fast as we have limited sizes in each model.
Due to limited availability, only exchanges or store credit will be issued.

Click HERE to access now!​

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use the same factory as Norman Vilalta? Seeing a lot of manufacturing similarities.

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out!

CU founders were involved in the development of NV’s first RTW line previous to venturing into Cobbler Union. This is probably the reason why you see some similarities. However, Cobbler Union work with three different ateliers in Spain.

Our small-batch shoemaking model relies on the fact that we are present at these ateliers every week as we control the entire process from design to quality. I should be sharing few photos of the entire process with the community soon.

Hope this helps!
Best, Daniel

Aquafortis

Reaction score
Nice sale. So the Renoir boot on sale is only in the tan colored calf?

dynemacron

Reaction score
Hey, I was looking through your sale: how is the Chelsea fit compared to the City? And the Union compared to the City?

Thanks.

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I was looking through your sale: how is the Chelsea fit compared to the City? And the Union compared to the City?

Thanks.
In terms of design:
  • CITY: This last has a classic round-toe and offers a very generous fit while still maintaining a very elegant silhouette.
  • CHELSEA: Originally a boot last, we've given it a new life to offer you a rounder, less formal, round-toe last.
  • UNION: round-toe loafer last. It offers the right length and width, comfortably securing your foot - a must in loafers.
You can click HERE to see the description of all our lasts.

In terms of fitting:

CHELSEA should fit same size as CITY.
And UNION should fit 1/2 less size than CHELSEA / CITY.

You can find below an equivalence table taking as example somebody with standard feet TTS 8UK:

And below table for equivalence with US, EU and JP sizes.

Let me know if you have an additional question regarding the lasts or write to us to [email protected]

Thanks for the interest!!
Best,
Daniel

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

These styles are being retired to make room for new models we will be introducing within the next few weeks.

Due to limited availability, only exchanges or store credit will be issued.

Click HERE to access!

The Union Team​

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Y'all should do some quality shoe repairs because Atlanta is really, really lacking in something nice. I swear if someone recommends Bennie's or Midtown again I'm going to explode. I still haven't found anyone I trust with my expensive footwear yet. Dudes at Sid Mashburn send shoes off to NY to be repaired, which is really sad to me that we can't have a nice repair place in a city as big as ours!

Cobbler Union

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Y'all should do some quality shoe repairs because Atlanta is really, really lacking in something nice. I swear if someone recommends Bennie's or Midtown again I'm going to explode. I still haven't found anyone I trust with my expensive footwear yet. Dudes at Sid Mashburn send shoes off to NY to be repaired, which is really sad to me that we can't have a nice repair place in a city as big as ours!
We can recommend the cobbler in ATL we work with and we recommend to our customers: Ansley Shoe & Luggage Repair
I hope it helps!
Best,
Daniel

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.