• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinidox

Reaction score
Apologies if I’m just missing it somewhere, but what are the details on the PCM last? Looks like there’s a couple options in that last, but I don’t see information about it on the last page.

Luis G

Reaction score
Got a pair of Jean Pierre IV worn them once and now I am in the process of stretching them since they are far too tight on my feet. I wear 6.5 UK in the Rain Carmina last and I got these hoping to try out CU's sizing but it seems even their Chelsea last is no good for my feet.

Any idea when you guys will have wide lasts?

Staxxx1

Reaction score

unprocessed

Reaction score
I got a pair of William IIs. Although the break in process was a bit tough for the first 3-4 wears, the shoes are really comfortable now in my 5-6th wear. The most pleasant surprise is the number of compliments I’ve gotten. They really are gorgeous shoes and a great value.

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Apologies if I’m just missing it somewhere, but what are the details on the PCM last? Looks like there’s a couple options in that last, but I don’t see information about it on the last page.

The main difference is the PCM last runs longer than the SOHO. We have found the customers size down a half size to compensate for the length. Since developing the SOHO last, which runs true to size, we have discontinued to the PCM last to have more consistency with sizing and fit across our models. The PCM and SOHO have similar features in the shape of the toe, however the main difference with the PCM comes down to the length of the upper as the SOHO is rounds out a bit shorter.

Currently, all our boots are fitted on either SOHO, 312 or LOUVRE last, so we are discounting PCM. That is the reason of lack of information.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Daniel

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I agree. I would love to see the dress shoes in the wider 312 last too.

soodesune

Reaction score
Got myself a pair of Noah Vs and wore them 8 hours every day this week. Three quick observations about CU:

- Amazing quality. Better than my Aldens.
- They fit well and were comfortable.
- The customer service is top-notch. If you have any questions at all, just email them. Super knowledgeable and friendly. Maybe the best customer service I've received in my entire life :)

Staxxx1

Reaction score
- The customer service is top-notch. If you have any questions at all, just email them. Super knowledgeable and friendly. Maybe the best customer service I've received in my entire life :)

Big +1 for this especially ! :)

GFox

Reaction score
I really love to wear these chukka boots.
Next step from CU for me, the spectator shoes !

C1BABF72-B9CE-4D03-BA39-96A094F9A88D.jpeg

soodesune

Reaction score
Got myself a pair of Noah Vs and wore them 8 hours every day this week. Three quick observations about CU:

- Amazing quality. Better than my Aldens.
- They fit well and were comfortable.

Just wanted to write an update. After a few months of wearing my Cobbler Union NoahVs at least a few times a week they still look brand new. I’m actually shocked at how little wear there is on the sole.

❤️ These shoes.

Daniel__G

Reaction score

INTRODUCING MIQUEL VI

Exclusive early access ends Sunday, January 27th at midnight EST
Receive free shoe trees by using code "MOKKA" at checkout
Must add shoe trees to order

The newest wholecut is truly astonishing.

Miquel VI is crafted with a luxe water-resistant,
dark "mokka" suede from Sciarada in Italy.

Mounted on our elegant Louvre last,
Miquel VI is the perfect addition for your shoe collection.

With such a sleek silhouette,
this minimal wholecut exudes luxury by creating a unique style to any ensemble making its versatility endless. We recommend pairing Miquel VI with various tones of greys, blues, burgundys, and even greens.

For a more formal look, wear with a tailored flannel suit.
Try the oxfords with selvedge denim and a contemporary navy blazer if casual is down your avenue.

Please, use this threat to comment on the model
and/or ask any questions you might have.

Or e-mail us to [email protected]

We will be more than happy to answer to you and share with SF community.

Thanks,
The Cobbler Union Team

Last edited:

leftysmasher

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been a long time admirer of CU shoes and never thought it would come down to this. Unfortunately I have been told to use an orthotic insert due to a high arch and instep which means I need to sell all my shoes that don’t have a removable insole.

First off is the George boot in size UK 8.5. Fits well if you are a US 9.5. As you can see in the pictures these have been barely worn and are in excellent condition. They have always had dust bags and shoe trees in them. I don’t have the original CU shoe box but rest assured will pack them well. Thought I would start listing them here and then on EBay etc.

Price $325 shipped in CONUS without shoe trees but with CU dust bags. Also I am not desperate to sell them as I can wear them occasionally just not through the day so please don’t low ball. Thanks

Ping if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Will be posting my Renoir chukkas as and my cognac double monks as well regretfully.

9C43D74D-8AF6-41A8-962C-116FEFDFBED8.jpeg

45244EC5-656B-433B-8B4F-F57197D47CCF.jpeg

7B75FB6C-E151-4D8F-A978-AD990092AFAE.jpeg

1D672269-EDA1-47E4-AED6-E4110DCD4806.jpeg

E582E517-A9CC-40A4-B70B-D4CCCC34FB37.jpeg

998E6FFB-A364-40E4-919A-237EF8D47393.jpeg

5AE7D129-E196-4629-BB01-6180C2D92C07.jpeg

B0AADB32-ED95-4AF1-A024-7C8CEF622D2B.jpeg

5F71D68D-1AA4-4A4B-A291-C08937AC20C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads