• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cobbler Union - Bespoke-Inspired, Small-Batch, Luxury Men's Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel__G

Reaction score

A PROLIFIC TIME OF YEAR

Promo_100_Gift_Card_grande.png

*ONLY 100 gift cards will be awarded. Act fast!

SHOP BOOTS NOW

Last edited:

Daniel__G

Reaction score
CU... just received my brown museum calf loafers. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

I followed your sizing guidelines on the site but haven’t bought dress loafers in a lonngggg time. Most say loafers should be snug out of the box with no heel slip... how much stretch should I expect? I’m a 10 in all AE shoes that fit me well so I ordered the 9.5.

Any advice on how these should feel out of the box? Just want to make sure if I need a 10... that I meet the return/exchange period.

Thanks!

Hi Craftedpig7!!

Indeed loafers should be snug out of the box with no heel slip. However they can never hurt as they will probably hurt forever. Being calf, they are going to stretch just a little bit. Not too much.

Do not worry about the return/exchange period in this case as it took me so long to answer you back. Did you also contacted us via email to [email protected]?

Hope it is not too late and this helps. Thanks!

Daniel__G

Reaction score

BOOT UP & SAVE

This month we are giving away $10,000* in FREE gift cards.

KICK OFF YOUR BOOT SEASON.

YOU EARN A FREE $100 GIFT CARD FOR EVERY BOOT YOU BUY.

A WIN-WIN FOR YOU AND US.

Why, you may ask?

The answer is simple. Cobbler Union's vast majority of new members come from you - your positive word of mouth is what fuels our growth. We have never spent money on advertising, and we don't expect to do so in the foreseeable future.

So, as we enter boot season, we want to give you a more compelling reason to continue to spread the word about Cobbler Union. For every boot you purchase this month, you earn a FREE $100 gift card to share with a fellow shoe aficionado this holiday season... Of course, we will not judge you if you keep the gift card to yourself.

We appreciate your support!

SHOP BOOTS NOW

USE CODE "BOOTFEST"
at checkout to redeem your FREE gift card.

*ONLY 100 gift cards will be awarded.
Act fast! Click HERE to add FREE gift card to cart.

PROMOTION RULES: Free $100 gift card with the purchase of any boot in our collection.

* Use code "BOOTFEST" at checkout to receive complimentary electronic gift card.
Must add gift card to cart in order to receive FREE gift card. Promotion available while supplies last. Cannot be used on previous purchases or with other promotions. Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash. If boots are returned, gift card will be cancelled. Offer valid in store and online. Other restrictions, terms, & conditions may apply.

Daniel__G

Reaction score

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I must say that the customer service here is awesome. They responded to my issue about ordering the wrong size promptly and have been working with me to replace them. Wonderful!!

Last edited:

Daniel__G

Reaction score

"BOOTFEST" LAST CALL
Offer ends on tonight (10/31/2018)

SHOP BOOTS NOW

USE CODE "BOOTFEST"
at checkout to redeem your FREE gift card.

*ONLY 100 gift cards will be awarded.
Act fast! Click HERE to add FREE gift card to cart.
PROMOTION RULES: Free $100 gift card with the purchase of any boot in our collection.

* Use code "BOOTFEST" at checkout to receive complimentary electronic gift card.
Must add gift card to cart in order to receive FREE gift card. Promotion available while supplies last. Cannot be used on previous purchases or with other promotions. Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash. If boots are returned, gift card will be cancelled. Offer valid in store and online. Other restrictions, terms, & conditions may apply.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need some sizing advice. If I'm a 7.5UK in Carmina's Rain last, with just a teensy bit of heel slippage, what size should I go for with CU's Louvre? Any suggestions?

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Looks like my shoes are being delivered today ... can't wait !!! :)

Last edited:

Daniel__G

Reaction score
Need some sizing advice. If I'm a 7.5UK in Carmina's Rain last, with just a teensy bit of heel slippage, what size should I go for with CU's Louvre? Any suggestions?

Dear ericgereghty,

CU´s Louvre Last sizes very similar to Carmina Rain´s one.

Our suggestion is that if you are happy with 7.5UK in Carmina´s Rain Last you go for 7.5UK in Cobbler Union Louvre.

However, if you would have to buy again the same model of Carmina and you would go down or up 1/2 size, then do the same on Cobbler Union Louvre last model.

We hope this helps!
Thanks!

Staxxx1

Reaction score
My shoes fit well... thank you. Arrived safely.
Now just tell me that you plan some chukkas on the UR last - like the chukka IV colour!

Daniel__G

Reaction score
My shoes fit well... thank you. Arrived safely.
Now just tell me that you plan some chukkas on the UR last - like the chukka IV colour!

I would love to tell you ;-) Chukka on 312 Last are in our samples pipeline but we have not decided yet if we push the manufacturing button or not. Keep you posted!!

Daniel__G

Reaction score

UP TO 60% OFF

Black Friday promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
Cannot be applied to previous purchases.

Due to limited time availability,
we can only accommodate exchanges if sizes are available.

Store credit in form of Cobbler Union Gift e-Card will be issued in case of Return.

All orders ship from US.
Due to high season, allow 2-3 extra days for delivery.
Offer available on-line & in-store.
Other terms & condition may apply.

SHOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads