1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

COACH lizard wallet, New, *Reduced

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rmacia, Apr 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmacia

rmacia Active Member

Paid a lot more for this.
    Never used.

I use a money clip and credit card case.
    with
    box,
    Coach booklet.

$80 $ 70 $65 $5 Priority CONUS
    thanks
    Rafael

* difficult to photograph !!

away May 1-June 9, can ship before of after.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Happybuthungry

Happybuthungry Member

I wasn't sure where to leave a review so I figured I would do it here. I have been a long time anonymous SF member but began my account so I could start purchasing from the classifieds. I had a great experience purchasing this wallet from RMacia. The wallet is beautiful as expected. More importantly, he replied to all of my PMs quickly answering my many questions. I would be happy to buy from him again and comfortable recommending him to anyone.

-Happy

4. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

There is a trader feedback system, go to the members profile.

1 person likes this.
  5. rmacia

rmacia Active Member

Hi,

It would be nice if you kept your work about posting feedback.
    Ralph

6. Happybuthungry

Happybuthungry Member

Please see two posts above. I am new to posting on styleforum and wasn't sure how to post reviews at the time. I learned it was due to me using my phone that I didn't see the button on your profile. As a last resort I posted here because I had given my word I would review and felt the need to do so... I had posted this the day I received the wallet.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  7. rmacia

rmacia Active Member

You need to ask the moderator, what you did wrong. You posted in the item thread. Once the thread is closed. Its closed.
    You posted in the WRONG area. You need to post in my profile area, as the moderator suggested.
    If you have problems, just ask him what to do?

thanks,

Rafael

8. Happybuthungry

Happybuthungry Member

Rafael,

I tried to explain in my last post that I am not able to post via iPhone. The button to do so does not come up on my phone. Only laptop from what I was told and experienced. I don't know about tablet. I use my phone 99.99% of the time which also happens to be how I ordered the wallet.

I also want to recommend you go about communicating with people in a more thought out manner. You may notice I have posted a review for another seller for a different purchase I made. I was happy to go out of my way to make sure my message was of benefit to him due to my experience. He took the time to make sure he helped a new user both in purchasing from him as well as reviewing in addition to following up if I had any other questions in regards to this forum. Very different experience from the one I seem to be having with you. If you want to pressure me further go ahead. I will be happy to leave my review. It just may not be the one you expect. The item was as expected. The experience at this point from you as a seller unfortunately doesn't seem to be the same. I do not care to post to this thread or your private messages any further.

Understanding people and how to motivate them goes a long way in sales and building a brand.

Good luck sir!

9. rmacia

rmacia Active Member

My understanding, (which was incorrect), was that you could not post on your phone, but would do it via another method.
    I thought you would do it with a home computer.

Misunderstanding.

thanks

Rafael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.