• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live today with Eva Kuhle of Epaulet

Today, Peter talks to Eva Kuhle of Epaulet, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 4:00 p.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CNES Shoemaker - Goodyear Welted Shoes - Affiliate Vendor Thread

hrb

Reaction score
Looking forward to your launch and congrats. Prices are quite competitive, based on the information and pictures. You may be underestimating our (SF's) penchant for shoes here. Get ready to get cleaned out once you guys launch :) .

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
+1
Can't wait to see the full line-up
Looking forward to your launch and congrats. Prices are quite competitive, based on the information and pictures. You may be underestimating our (SF's) penchant for shoes here. Get ready to get cleaned out once you guys launch :) .
Looking forward to introduce our shoes to the SF crowd. Any of you guys based in London? :)

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quite a few I believe, including myself. Are you planning anything in London? That would be nice!
For those in London, if nothing goes wrong we will see you in April 2020. Details to be announced once we confirm everything!

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those who prefer softer, more flexible shoes. Our Primary line consist of shoes constructed using the Mckay technique. They feature a full grain calf upper sourced from Italy. This leather article was specifically chosen for it's softer handle and takes creme/lotion/waxes really well. They sit on top of a customised leather outsole with rubber pad affixed for durability and grip.

Models below feature 2 different lasts (one chisel, one almond toe) in standard width (single E width). A key highlight is they feature very low toe-spring, ensuring a close and sleek form factor. For those with narrow, slim feet, this is an ideal choice.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just sent an email to your customer service address. I'm a little late to this thread but from what I've seen on IG, you have a few products that interest me. Welcome to the forum.

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you here! I usually ask in IG if there’s a website or something but never get a response hehe good to know there will be one. Or if it’s already live, i didn’t notice.

You have some pretty nice models. Looking forward to some more pics.

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I just sent an email to your customer service address. I'm a little late to this thread but from what I've seen on IG, you have a few products that interest me. Welcome to the forum.
Hey Shawn, our webstore is slated to launch by end of this month! Appreciate the welcome!

Nice to see you here! I usually ask in IG if there’s a website or something but never get a response hehe good to know there will be one. Or if it’s already live, i didn’t notice.

You have some pretty nice models. Looking forward to some more pics.
Apologies for the oversight but the webstore will be up by month's end. You can expect more pics to follow soon

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What does the name stand for?
It symbolise qualities of our shoes and the people who can appreciate them - Classic, Noble, Elegant & Simple.

Our customers also jokingly coined a term, "Cheap N Elegant Shoes" but brand recall surprisingly ran pretty high on this one :D

CNES Shoemaker

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We pride ourselves in developing last shapes that can accommodate different feet type. This oxford features a soft chisel toe with asymmetrical fitting qualities. With ample room on the lateral side, you will find comfort in them.

Upper: Full grain Italian Calf
Width fitting: medium EE
Construction: Goodyear welt

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.