1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Club Monaco Modern Trench F/W11 - Chocolate Brown XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Rangoe, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rangoe

Rangoe Well-Known Member

This has never been worn outside the house, so it's in mint condition. The color is fantastic and original for a trench.

I've never owned a trench before and every time I'd put it on to leave the house, I felt self-conscious (for my style, anyway). Just can't make it work for me. Figured I'd give SF a crack before E-bay.

Color: Chocolate Brown
    Size: XS
    Condition: Like new, never worn outside
    Original retail: $289 + tax
    Payment: :$80, includes tracked shipping in the continental US. Paypal 4% or gift. PM me for international shipping rates.

Description from Club Monaco: The 100% cotton style features welt chest pockets, double breasted button detail. The Modern trench features a soft hand. The cotton is stiff to help retain shape. Runs true to size. Available in navy or chocolate brown, sizes XS-XL and retails for $289.

Sizing: For Club Monaco sizing, check out: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/images?productId=13015485
    Note on sizing: the sleeves are a smidgen shorter than normal because on my way home from CM, I dropped it off at the tailor, and CM sleeves are just a tad too long for me. Please see the attached measurement photo - from seam to sleeve, on the outside, it's exactly 23".

Thank you for your interest! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I also have a second CM listing, a blazer that I bought at the same time and had the same fate - like new in closet, can't pull it off.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.