• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
30% off all sale items right now.

Someone else has said you can stack the student discount.

I stacked the refinery29 $50 for $100 voucher, but it changed the discount to only 20%. Not sure if it is worth calling as it may void the whole order. $50 for $100 fine print says it cannot be combined with any other offer.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Am I missing something with the discounts? I'm in Canada and never see any codes come across my email.
Speaking of whic, any word on what CM may be doing for the upcoming Canadian rip-off of Black Friday / Cyber Monday. The Oxford shirts never go on sale, and I want more.

Yeah bro, you're gonna wanna check it out right about now. ^

Last edited:

lofigeek

Reaction score
Those are just about the polar opposite of alphas.

not slim at all, and no taper and very high rise.

Kross

Reaction score
Does anyone know the shoulder and p2p measurement of the owen striped refined and the edward casual and the quality of these shirts and the pique and bayswater henleys?

flamingotripod

Reaction score
Anyone have the Niles belt or had experience with it? Looking for a decent all around belt for wearing and the Niles looks good for the price

slider17

Reaction score
if u had a choice which merino sweater would u buy for $35?

Club Monaco
Express
JCrew

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't comment on Express, but I've had Club Monaco and JCrew and thought the CM was better, but only slightly.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Express merino v-neck sweaters fit slimmer, quality is pretty much the same across those brands.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Merino Wool cardigan in wheat color.. It's on sale for 69 plus the 30% off for black friday. I'm going to exchange it for a gray, my co workers said it made me look like a old man lol....

Color is a bit darker in person. quick iphone pic

Last edited:

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Canadian student discount code?

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

30% off all sale items right now.
Someone else has said you can stack the student discount...

Yes, you can stack the student discount on top of the 30% discount.

Not sure if this had been mentioned before: If you are an alumni of a school on their approved list, you can probably get an email account with your school and get the student (in this case, ex) discount.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads