• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah they usually have like 3-4 regular fit shirts in very basic patterns. No where close to the selection of the slim fits.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tried on that sweater after work... did not buy and probably will not even if it goes on sale. Fit is boxy and does not feel very nice.

CanuckBassist

Reaction score
How are US prices compared to Canadian prices? Going to be in NYC for a few days.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried on the MADE IN US shirts? Do their shirts a little more relax then the slim line? As always XS is too small, and SM is too big for their shirting

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Regular weight wool knit. Not luxurious soft but not real itchy 100% wool and made in China. It was a must cop for me after student discount. Fit well and according to sales associate each store isn't getting new stock, so for those looking for a discount don't sleep unless you're a weird size

Agreed. Sweater fits decent. Not a must have, but will hunt during sales time.

sgo8

Reaction score
How are US prices compared to Canadian prices? Going to be in NYC for a few days.

From my experience the prices are the exact same. At least in Chicago and San Fran when I visited, same tags and everything.

potemkin_city_limits

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody tried on the MADE IN US shirts? Do their shirts a little more relax then the slim line? As always XS is too small, and SM is too big for their shirting

I asked someone recently at the store about that and they said the sizing should be the same. I do own some of the non made in america slim fit shirts and I find they stretch out quite a bit after a day of wearing. They are usually pretty decent when I first put them on but after about an hour it feels pretty loose all over.

reezy

Reaction score

129$
K0Pt2.jpg

Copped as well. Looks nice with my shirts.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the Bloor location and apparently today was their reopening. They were giving out drinks and appetizers, and one guy was getting a haircut, while another was getting a shoe shine. The mens section looks cozy, but I think the rope for a hand rail is an accident waiting to happen. Not that you really need the hand rail, but the steps are a bit steep. Anyways, there seems to be a bit of a sale on. Think I might stop by the Fairview and pick up a sweater.

tomorrowstars

Reaction score
I was actually pretty impressed with the new mens section at the Bloor location.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they posted some pics of Bloor shop on FB, the store looks real nice. and I do agree with everyone else on this thread that CM has brought up the game this season I really want a lotta of their stuffs. I'll definitely check it out after Xmas when it goes to deep discount.

sgo8

Reaction score
FYI, 30% off reduced priced items starting today until Sunday I believe.

ineffable

Reaction score
If anyone's still interested, they had the cotton suits from the summer out today (downtown Vancouver) - ended up being $180 all in (tagged 199 and 100, -30% should have been $210 -- not sure how it ended up at $180). Not a bad deal for a casual suit.

NeopreneJeans

Reaction score
If anyone's still interested, they had the cotton suits from the summer out today (downtown Vancouver) - ended up being $180 all in (tagged 199 and 100, -30% should have been $210 -- not sure how it ended up at $180). Not a bad deal for a casual suit.

Oooh, this actually sounds pretty interesting. Got pictures / direct links? Also, I'd probably need a proxy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads