• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

lofigeek

Reaction score
I bought one of those heathered cotton shirts a while back and haven't gotten around to wearing it yet. One of those nice kind of flannel-esque navy button down joints, also comes in burgundy and grey.... Anyone know if it is on sale yet?

dave333

Reaction score
Club Monaco's peacoat has a sick fit, but at 300 it was too much. Hopefully there are still some left when the winter sale comes along and its <200

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saw a similar jacket in CM but in a blueish color. Nice jacket, but as usual more than I'd rather spend.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went in today, they have lots of nice stuff. I spoke to the sales guy he said on Monday new items for November will be arriving. They have some button downs on sale at the moment for $39.

I'll have to cop one Monday

gablapierre

Reaction score
I went in today, and I definitely want to buy the blue Cotton Suplus Jacket. The fit is really good, but I think it's somewhere around $350.
Anyone knows if it's going on sale anytime soon? or a way to get it a lower price (besides the 20% student discount)

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like this blazer. Whats it going for and any chance it will go on sale? When will be the best time to KOP?

mikeharo

Reaction score
I love my straight fight jeans. They are my favorite denim and I own a lot of denim. However, it is impossible to find this fit anymore. It seems the Philly store only carries slim fits and variants of slim cuts.

sgo8

Reaction score
Bunch of new stock has hit stores. For anyone in Toronto, check out the Bloor St. location. Renovations are done (For the men's shop) and it looks amazing.

They carry the Made in USA collab as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads