Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by the_state, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Donut

Donut Senior member

I ended up going back and getting the Davis in gray. They fit pretty well, much slimmer than I thought they would be. But as for them being TTS, this was not the case with the pair I bought. I bought a 31 x 32, and the waist measured to be more of a 34. A real 31 would never fit me.

By the way, does anyone know if this cardigan is still available? I'll have to use this recent pic of mellowfellow, as I don't know the name of the cardigan itself. I thought it looked familiar and when someone pointed out it was from Club Monaco, I remembered seeing it in stores. Passed up on it the first time but I really like the color and style. I assume they're probably sold out?

[​IMG]

I remember seeing this on the sale rack in december for about $39. I'm pretty sure it's all gone now and theres no more

2. dls6128

dls6128 Senior member

If you call around, you might be able to get one shipped to you. I picked one up a couple weeks ago for $15.

3. Donut

Donut Senior member

If you call around, you might be able to get one shipped to you. I picked one up a couple weeks ago for $15.

Now i really want one. What do I ask for? Is there a product number or something?

4. Dr Huh?

Dr Huh? Senior member

Wow, that's all? When I last saw it it was on sale for $69, marked down from $98. Eventually I forgot about it. I don't know if I'd go out of my way to find it, but should I spot one I'd pick it up. I still see quite a few winter sweaters and such quite often being sold.

Now i really want one. What do I ask for? Is there a product number or something?

I'd imagine it goes by a specific name. I tried google but I just find images of other cardigans. I don't think it's the Hobbes.

5. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

I think that was from winter of this year, so they're probably all gone.

6. malaujai

malaujai Senior member

Has anyone picked up the McNairy's from CM yet? How are they selling? Heard they're priced at $140 (CDN)

7. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Has anyone picked up the McNairy's from CM yet? How are they selling? Heard they're priced at $140 (CDN)

Waiting/hoping for them to go on sale

8. Meis

Meis Senior member

I think that was from winter of this year, so they're probably all gone.

yeah, its from this winter. I picked up one on sale in december (though not $15 cheap).

haven't seen them, my store just has clark's. I'm assuming only the flagship stores will get them?

9. malaujai

malaujai Senior member

Ya, in terms of Ontario (maybe even only Canada), I was told only Toronto's Bloor Street location and Eaton Centre will get them

also: no student discount since these are external products

10. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

Ya, in terms of Ontario (maybe even only Canada), I was told only Toronto's Bloor Street location and Eaton Centre will get them

also: no student discount since these are external products

Are you sure? I used the student discount for my Ernest Alexander bag this past winter. I was surprised, but they did accept it.

11. irbe

irbe Senior member

I doubt they will go for that cheap. I'm sure they will be on par with how much the regular ones going for.

12. linkinwayne

I doubt they will go for that cheap. I'm sure they will be on par with how much the regular ones going for.

I'm pretty sure they most definitely won't go for the same price point. Who'd buy them?

13. malaujai

malaujai Senior member

Heard that from a sales staff at a store that didn't carry them. He checked them out himself...

14. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

I should have kept my old student ID, there's no date on it so I could keep using it if I could find the bloody thing. 20% discount would be nice.

Seriously, all you need is a student ID? Wow, I may have to try that. I think my class was the last one that got IDs without expiration dates. [​IMG]

15. linkinwayne

Seriously, all you need is a student ID? Wow, I may have to try that. I think my class was the last one that got IDs without expiration dates. [​IMG]

Yep, flash an ID. At the CM near my house, at least