1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Club Collar Dress Shirts

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sartorialism, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sartorialism

sartorialism Distinguished Member

Hey guys. I want to get myself some club/round-collared solid white shirts (though if you have other nice colors, I'd like to see). I once had one from RLPL, and I often find myself missing it... I'm size 17-17.5 (depending on the brand, I might fit into a smaller or larger size).

Attached Files:

2. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Senior Member

I bought one from Hugh and Crye recently, have you thought of them? The construction is very basic, but the fabric is nice enough. I prefer a contrast collar myself, but this was a plain white one, which they have as a standard item.

I would offer you my "spare" ones from Polo, that I bought back when Rugby still existed and I started my Club Collar obsession, but I'm only a 14.5.

Hope you find what you're looking for, they can be surprisingly hard to find the way you like them ...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016

3. sartorialism

sartorialism Distinguished Member

4. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Senior Member

No worries - RRL has some left on the Ralph Lauren sale at the moment, but they're still priced up there, and the contrast collar is different to what you're after I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.