1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Club Collar Dress Shirts

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sartorialism, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sartorialism

sartorialism Senior member

Hey guys. I want to get myself some club/round-collared solid white shirts (though if you have other nice colors, I'd like to see). I once had one from RLPL, and I often find myself missing it... I'm size 17-17.5 (depending on the brand, I might fit into a smaller or larger size).

2. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Well-Known Member

I bought one from Hugh and Crye recently, have you thought of them? The construction is very basic, but the fabric is nice enough. I prefer a contrast collar myself, but this was a plain white one, which they have as a standard item.

I would offer you my "spare" ones from Polo, that I bought back when Rugby still existed and I started my Club Collar obsession, but I'm only a 14.5.

Hope you find what you're looking for, they can be surprisingly hard to find the way you like them ...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. sartorialism

sartorialism Senior member

Thanks brother. The best club collar shirt I ever had was a Purple Label white dress shirt (french cuffs). It was incredibly gorgeous. But I can't find it again... Hence this thread.

4. BaronFizzwell

BaronFizzwell Well-Known Member

No worries - RRL has some left on the Ralph Lauren sale at the moment, but they're still priced up there, and the contrast collar is different to what you're after I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.