1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Clove cigarettes

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by fuji, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Matt752

Matt752 New Member

They banned them in the states... [​IMG]

I got some cartons of Djarum black cigarettes i'm trying to get rid of if you're still looking for them. Email me lightning2819@aol.com

2. intent

intent Senior member

I got some cartons of Djarum black cigarettes i'm trying to get rid of if you're still looking for them. Email me lightning2819@aol.com
    List a price. [​IMG]

3. NoStyle14

NoStyle14 Well-Known Member

Matt,

Are the ones you're selling the ones they use to sell in the US? Meaning the ones with the wider boxes and the silver strip on the cigarette?

Or are you talking about Black cigarettes imported from Indonesia or other places?

4. Matt752

Matt752 New Member

List a price. [​IMG]

$70 each. that covers the shipping cost. Only have 3 left so hurry if u want some

5. u3999859

u3999859 New Member

Djarums no doubt is the best clove cig I ever smoked. I personally like the Djarum Super, it has excellent burn time. One stick will last around 8-10 minutes easy.

I recently bought few packs of Blacks and Supers online. I know this really good website where you can mix and match individual packs of different brands of cloves cigs. Its called ciggiesworld or sumtin. Check it out guys.

6. Nathaniel72

Nathaniel72 Senior member

I haven't smelled the smoke of a clove in sooo long! I don't smoke but a lot of people I know do and it always much more pleasant when someone was smoking a clove.

7. hypostatic

hypostatic Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure clove cigarettes, specifically Indonesian ones, last longer than the normal ones. Well from what I've seen.

Ya, almost twice as long. In fact, sometimes I get lazy to finish it - plus it gets pretty harsh towards the end.

8. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

at one point i used to smoke grape bidi's - I wonder if they sell those anymore ( I haven't smoked in years)

[​IMG]

heh, heh, I thought I was the only one. Loved me some bidis.
    Djarums in the black pack was what I smoked from about 15-23 or so.

9. dtk_King

dtk_King Well-Known Member

Wikipedia is a good read. They aren't worse for you than normal cigarettes.

Taken from wiki:

10. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

I would probably puke if I tried to smoke one now, but these were my staple for a few years in the mid 1990s:

[​IMG]