• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Clothing Magic: Best-dressed Real Man in America

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
7,554
Reaction score
303

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
5,130
Reaction score
440
Why is there no comparison of you to Jason Schartzman? Lots of people saw him looking like a dick in GQ a month or two ago, you obviously kick his ass. Work that in there somewhere. hahah.
 

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
7,554
Reaction score
303
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Why is there no comparison of you to Jason Schartzman? Lots of people saw him looking like a dick in GQ a month or two ago, you obviously kick his ass. Work that in there somewhere. hahah.

hha, yeah i get that irl a lot. Not as much as Adrien Brody though.

Two reasons why this contest makes me feel really gay:

1. It's like browsing a gay dating site

2. I keep reading BDRM as BSDM
 

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
14,655
Reaction score
1,908
Originally Posted by Magician
hha, yeah i get that irl a lot. Not as much as Adrien Brody though.

Two reasons why this contest makes me feel really gay:

1. It's like browsing a gay dating site

2. I keep reading BDRM as BSDM


I'd take that as an insult, punch them in the face.
 

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,798
Reaction score
173
You know Matthew fucking Lesko!?! Holy shit!
 

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
5
Originally Posted by GoSurface
hhhaha. My link works now too!

http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/2724

We're right next to each other baby.


You need to figure out something better to do with your hands. Having them at your face is very distracting. And even worse, having them on your crotch is gaaaaay.
 

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
8,557
Reaction score
880
Originally Posted by Davidko19
You need to figure out something better to do with your hands. Having them at your face is very distracting. And even worse, having them on your crotch is gaaaaay.

All of the hand pics are old. I haven't done that in awhile.

And, bitch are you serious?
 

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
15,037
Reaction score
1,181
Originally Posted by Davidko19
And even worse, having them on your crotch is gaaaaay.

Call me crazy, but in the pantheon of gayness, I'd say that Lego Pirates far outweigh the occasional crotch grab.
 

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

  • Yes, I’m tacky like that.

  • No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

  • No watch at all.


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
466,031
Messages
10,066,757
Members
210,197
Latest member
creativehaina
Top