1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Clothing line - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Suspicious, Mar 15, 2011.

1. jbharris88

jbharris88 Senior member

I use to create +sell t-shirts back in college that were nicer than this. Screening was super cheap at a few bucks per shirt and we sold them for about $10. Always turned a sick profit.

This is ungodly.

2. jbharris88

jbharris88 Senior member

Suspicious Clothing Team - Audity

"Audity is a twenty year old underground hip hop artist from Huntington Beach, Ca. Most of his music cannot be taken as a literal interpretation of what he is saying, listeners must find the hidden messages."

3. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

4. Suspicious

Suspicious Member

I am getting shit on in this forum, but I will take some of the advice for sure. The suspicious thing is supposed to be light and somewhat funny, but it isn't coming off that way.

Just to be clear, I never claimed my shit was dope. I know it needs a ton of work. I just wanted some feedback and I got it. I will be making some serious changes before I oficially launch. I appreciate you checking it out.

5. Wiggles

Wiggles Active Member

Here are some tips:

1. Hire models - there's one picture probably of you where your two-day old beard is taking over the shot. And no fat guys showing off your shirts, are you nuts?!
    2. Hire a photographer - the shots here are trying to be casual but they're embarrassing
    3. Hire a web designer - I wouldn't order anything from your site. it's not overly 90s, but it's not modern looking or trendy either
    4. Tone down the suspicious thing - unless you're trying to be funny, now it's just weird

GL!

yohji used a fat guy

6. Peter1

Peter1 Senior member

Flatbillers FTW![​IMG]