• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Clothing company recommendations

proto55

Reaction score
Hi
I recently started developing an interest in clothing. So I'd like some recommendations on what casual companies to check out (not looking for suits). I used to just wear a Ralph Lauren t shirt and jeans but have since started wearing slim casual button downs and collared shirts that I got from hugo boss and some pants from them and Burberry. I am looking for stuff in that price range and the more European type of style.
Thanks

Jan Capek

Reaction score
Your question leaves way too much un-answered. Stuff around the price range of Hugo Boss, you say. Are you talking retail prices? If so, go Woodbury and get something casual from Isaia or similar for that money. You're starting to develop an interest in clothing, you say. Great, and welcome to the club, but why don't you put that interest to good use and research the market of casual companies? And what is "casual" company/clothing anyway? And how old are you? And how tall are you? ... If you know what I mean.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.