• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clothes in oceans 11?

benno

Reaction score
So i finally got around to renting oceans 11, and the movie was great. i love the kind of shirts that brad pitt is wearing throughout the movie. anybody know where i can buy these without spending an arm and a leg?
Thanks
ben

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally I watched it last nite, and I have to say the clothes did live up to the what everyone was saying. Really some amazing stuff. I don't know where Brad Pitt got those shirts; I think someone said a Tailor in Vegas made all the clothes. I do have a shirt exactly like the ones he wears. What makes the shirt is the slim fit, strong collar, and great material. Believe it or not it is a Barney's brand shirt I got on sale for $75. They usually go for $125 and are worth every penny. Definatly better than any Hugo Boss, Donna Karen Signature, Burberry, Ike Behar shirt I've tried on. The Barney's brand is by far the closest thing to those shirts for the least amount of money.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Mike C is right on. Coulda sworn I saw a couple of D&G and Versace pieces as well. maybe Prada? Check out the Spring/Summer Neiman Marcus catalog.

Anyway- it's time to go shopping, guys. Seasonal sales are coming up....

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I bought the dvd last weekend and it has a commentary solely on the clothes and designs in the movie.

Mike C is right-- Brad Pitt's clothes are custom-tailored. However, you can find a similar look if you just look around a bit. I have a grey (almost silver) shirt that is a little shimmery. I matched this with a similarly colored tie and pulled off the look BP has at the beginning of the movie when he is teaching the movie stars how to play cards. I got a lot of compliments, and I liked the way it looked. BTW, the shirt is from Structure. The tie is by Z, Inc.

Good luck and good choice for inspiration.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics