• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clothes in art

Looking to improve

Reaction score
Here in The Hague, there's an open air art exhibition every year right in the middle of town. This year, I saw this work of art I really liked and thought perhaps you might as well. MtB.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here in The Hague, there's an open air art exhibition every year right in the middle of town. This year, I saw this work of art I really liked and thought perhaps you might as well. MtB.
On Lange Voorhout. I should check it out. Most of the stuff there though are really weird. I usually see them (during the period) at night when I park there to go to the Spainsh tapas restaurant on Denneweg

Looking to improve

Reaction score
On Lange Voorhout. Â I should check it out. Â Most of the stuff there though are really weird. Â I usually see them (during the period) at night when I park there to go to the Spainsh tapas restaurant on Denneweg
I like it a lot. While you're there, walk a bit further to the Hofvijver and have a look at the ballgowns hanging over the Hofvijver and the bubbles in the Hofvijver. Very apt with the view towards het Torentje Â
wink.gif
. How good is that tapasrestaurant? It's about halfway right? I ask because of a long standing promise to take my girlfriend to one... MtB

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(T4phage @ 28 June 2004, 02:34) On Lange Voorhout. Â I should check it out. Â Most of the stuff there though are really weird. Â I usually see them (during the period) at night when I park there to go to the Spainsh tapas restaurant on Denneweg
I like it a lot. While you're there, walk a bit further to the Hofvijver and have a look at the ballgowns hanging over the Hofvijver and the bubbles in the Hofvijver. Very apt with the view towards het Torentje Â
wink.gif
. How good is that tapasrestaurant? It's about halfway right? I ask because of a long standing promise to take my girlfriend to one... MtB
I'll check out the display....... Yes, that is the tapas restaurant. It is pretty good, very crowded on Saturday nites though, best to make a reservation. If you like prawns, they have an all you can eat prawn nite (I think on Sundays) for Euro 25 - quite nice - cooked in spicy oil (garlic, chilli, etc.) with rock salt.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW. Looking to Improve, they have a made to order shoe programme at SENSO at the corner of Denneweg, you can choose your last, size, model, colour. I had a brief look and they looked pretty good, and at Euro 500, not too badly priced either. Typical Italian styles.

Looking to improve

Reaction score
Yes, that is the tapas restaurant. Â It is pretty good, very crowded on Saturday nites though, best to make a reservation. Â If you like prawns, they have an all you can eat prawn nite (I think on Sundays) for Euro 25 - quite nice - cooked in spicy oil (garlic, chilli, etc.) with rock salt.
Prawns are no favourite of mine, but my girlfriend however will be interested. And we'll more likely be going on a weekday night.
BTW. Looking to Improve, they have a made to order shoe programme at SENSO at the corner of Denneweg, you can choose your last, size, model, colour. Â I had a brief look and they looked pretty good, and at Euro 500, not too badly priced either. Â Typical Italian styles.
I generally prefer the english styling, hence the E.G.'s Â
smile.gif
. But I'm always willing to keep an open mind (and end up with a pair of Santoni's to boot Â
wink.gif
). So thank you for the heads up. MtB

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics