Clothes For Your Pets

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Tokyo Slim, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

As the weather changes, the leaves fall, the wind howls... I see my neighbor walking his dog, both my neighbor, and his dog are wearing matching sweaters... Does anyone here have a pet that they dress up? I think that it's the funniest thing I've ever possibly seen. Check out this website and try not to be amused. (Especially take note of the "gentlemen's package - shirt and tie in 'foppish red") Outfits for kitties. Any other well dressed pets out there?

2. MikeF

MikeF Senior member

I don't like animals, but if I had a dog, it would be a dachshund, and I would make it wear a sweater in winter, and sunglasses and a bandana in summer.

3. marc37

marc37 Senior member

The wheatgrass cat. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

Has any animal lover ever asked the animal if they want to match clothes with the owner? Maybe the animal may think it garish or truly stupid to be wearing the same sweater, is it not enough that through the years we begin to look more like our spouses, but then we must begin to look similar to our animal friends as well....this is a practice that should be outlawed in the courts...allow your animal to make his or her own clothing decision, and if is not jumping into that sweater, let him use his natural given coat to stay warm, they may love you more...remember, as you put that sweater on your dog, as he walks down the street, you strutting proudly beside him, he may be the dog joke of the neighborhood and you would not have a clue....I just wonder how the pets would dress us in retaliation.

5. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

LOL... I got $20 for whomever can get a sweater on my pet and still have more than 3 fingers left in the end. Â Scale note: Â That's a 36" bird tip to tip [​IMG]

6. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Hmmm carlo... nitrous gas? Possibly some animal tranquilizer hidden in the peanut butter?

I bet I could get a sweater on your parrot in under 15 minutes... getting it off, however, is another story.

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

i have a fat cat that doesnt like anything put on him so those nice kitty outfits arent gonna work

my gf and mom both have dachshunds that wear/have worn sweaters.

8. FIHTies

FIHTies Senior member Affiliate Vendor