1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Cloth messenger bag that collapses down flat

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by sailawayforever, Jul 19, 2012.

1. sailawayforever

sailawayforever New Member

Hey,

I'm looking for a cloth messenger bag that can collapse down really well so I can put it in a travel bag.

I'm backpacking for about a year, and all the 'collapsible daypacks' that are available are awful looking nylon things.

So, I'm wondering if there are messenger bags (or just bags with straps you can wear on your shoulder), made out of cloth, that look great, and can collapse down flat to be packed in a travel bag.

2. milw50717

milw50717 Senior member

old thread :(

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013