• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet Sale: NDG, Paul Smith, APC, NDC, and more!

Goldengloves

Reaction score
Paul Smith Red Ear destroyed khaki pants size 32 Bought at the Paul Smith store in NY, these have never been worn and still have all the tags on them. The attention to detail on these is insane! Retailed for $295 (price is still on pants). Selling for $150 shipped within U.S. International-Please contact me. Waist-17" thigh-11" front rise-10.5" hem-9.5"
IMG_0973.jpg
knee detail
IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0977.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg
Cheers. Casius

Goldengloves

Reaction score
A.P.C. military print long sleeve button down shirt size 4 (large). Bought during the APC sale. Never worn, only tried on. The shirt is off white and the print is brown and grey. Retail was $150 I'm selling for $40 shipped within U.S. International-Please contact me. Measurements; Chest-21" Shoulder seam to seam-18" Collar to bottom-29"
IMG_1066.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg

Goldengloves

Reaction score
Marc by Marc Jacobs soft cotton twill pants size 32X34 Measurements: waist-16.5" inseam-34" thigh-11" hem-8" front rise-11" Very soft cotton twill pants with carpenter pocket on right leg and folded back pockets with button closure. Slimmer fit leg. Brand new with tags. Retailed for $188. Selling for $150. Add $9 for domestic shipping. International-Please contact me.
IMG_1551.jpg
IMG_1552.jpg
IMG_1554.jpg
A.P.C. navy and brown western long sleeve shirt with pearl snap buttons. Excellent shirt that was bought in Fall 06, very lightweight and slim fitting. Size is 4, but fits more like a medium or small large. Measurements; chest-21" shoulder-17.5" length in front (starting at collar)-27" sleeve length (from shoulder seam)-27.5" Selling for $120. Add $8 for domestic shipping. International-Please contact me.
IMG_1558.jpg
IMG_1559.jpg
IMG_1560.jpg
Porsche Carrera folding aviator sunglasses in matte black with dark maroon lenses. These are Vintage and in great condition. Folds in the middle of the lenses then again at the regular hinges, and once more at the ear piece. Might need adjustment depending on the size of your head, etc. These will include a padded case for protection. These are going anywhere from $190-350. I am selling these for $150. Add $10 for domestic shipping. International buyers please contact me for an exact quote on shipment.
IMG_1728.jpg
IMG_1729.jpg
All folded up
IMG_1734.jpg

Goldengloves

Reaction score
N.D.C. made by hand black leather side zip boots. Size 45 (Fits U.S. 12) These have a nice Vibram rubber sole already put on by a professional cobbler and the leather on these is buttery soft! These retail for over $550. Selling for $240 or best offer Domestic shipping- Add $10. International-Please contact me for a price.
IMG_1583.jpg
IMG_1584.jpg
IMG_1585.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1587.jpg
Tanner custom Leather bag in deep brown leather This bag was custom made by the folks at Tanner to accommodate for my 17" powerbook, so the inside is nice and roomy and easily fit my powerbook, cords, and some other items. Unfortunately though, I just haven't used it enough so I am going to sell. Has excellent chrome hardware with adjustable strap. I purchased for $190. Selling for $150 Domestic shipping is $10 and all international buyers please contact me for an exact quote. *I meant to add a tanner credit card holder with this, but i can't find it as of right now. But if I do, buyer will get that thrown in for free.
IMG_1722.jpg
IMG_1724.jpg
IMG_1725.jpg
IMG_1726.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads