• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet sale - huge in its cheapness, and vice-versa!

brozek

Reaction score
It was a big weekend of closet-cleaning, and I'm hoping the pile I set aside is enough to make next weekend a big weekend of Spiewak-coat-buying. None of the pieces below are stellar brands or very expensive to begin with, and I think the prices I'm asking reflect that. Feel free to make offers, especially for multiple things. All prices include shipping the the US - add $3 for Canada and $8 international. I prefer paypal for payment (to [email protected]) and I'll ship the business day after I receive it. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!
Lee_jacket_003fff.jpg
Lee_jacket_004df8.jpg
Lee_jacket_005f6a.jpg
Vintage Lee jacket - 38 - 20" chest, 24" length, 18.5" shoulder, 25.5" sleeve. This is in fantastic shape for its age - really just one of the nicest denim jackets I've run across. I have too many medium-weight jackets, though, and this one drew the short straw. Elbow honeycombs are killer. $25 Germany military shirt/light jacket - heavy-gauge cotton, lots of buttons, zippered pockets, armpit vents. No tag, but measures 20" chest and 27.5" length, so that's about a medium/38. $14
Dec9_00823e.jpg
Pendleton wool shirt - large - 22.5" chest, 31" length. $14
cords_005e65.jpg
cords_0023e2.jpg
Vintage Lee cords - 28x30 with 10" rise, 9.5" thigh, 8.5" knee/hem. $10
1210_0094a4.jpg
1210_012aeb.jpg
Banana Republic chinos in a really soft suede-feeling cotton - 31x32 with 10" hem. $9
1210_002f88.jpg
Ralph Lauren sweater - medium - 19.5" chest, 26" length. You can't quite tell in the photo, but the material has a zig-zagging weave. $7
1210_01316d.jpg
Gap - small - 21" chest, 26" length, button-down collar $7

brozek

Reaction score
I really want to sell this stuff by the end of today! Make a reasonable offer and I'll almost certainly take it.

brozek

Reaction score
Bump to clear out stuff that sold and lower prices!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics