• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet cleaning (Zegna, Oxxford, PDC, others to come)

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my closet a bit ahead of some other items coming in. I'm selling the following: These next two jackets were purchased several years ago and worn once or twice at the most. Next up is an Oxxford sport coat/odd jacket, in 46R. Measurements are: Chest 50" Shoulders 20" Sleeves 24.75" Length 33" It is a charcoal jacket with a reddish windowpane pattern.
ox1jt0.jpg
ox2ij3.jpg
ox3sc1.jpg
Asking $30 shipped in the US. Last jacket is an Oxxford charcoal pinstriped jacket in 46R: Measurements are: Chest 49" Shoulders 20" Sleeves 24.5" Length 32.5"
ox4wz7.jpg
ox5cr4.jpg
ox6qp3.jpg
Asking $30 shipped in the US. I am selling several pairs of jeans. All of them were purchased from retailers by myself, and authenticity is guaranteed. I have a pair of Club Monaco jeans. These are very interesting, I got these a couple years ago and have hardly worn them, they look very similar to dry jeans, but are probably a one-wash, but they appear the same color as dry/unwashed, a dark grey, with a hint of indigo. They are pretty cool, somewhat of a relaxed fit, and are in immaculate condition. I purchased them for $60 and am asking $22 shipped.
cmvu1.jpg
You can send me a PM here or email at [email protected] if you have any questions. Feel free to make offers as well.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice suit, good deal!

Vents? Fabric Weight?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is unvented and worsted for four season wear.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pictures of jeans are posted, Seven Relaxed jeans added.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Going to post a few more pairs of jeans tonight and maybe some shoes.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zegna suit, one pair of PDC, and AG are sold.. The other pair of PDCs is sold pending payment. I will add more items tonight, including some Tod's shoes and Blue Cult jeans.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Added nice Tod's shoes, and Club Monaco and Blue Cult jeans.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Going to post some more 7 jeans tonight and a few shirts.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to list some more tonight after I take some pics.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Several items sold, rest of the items have their prices reduced!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads