1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Closet cleaning time, shirts, shoes, jackets, and more!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by poly800rock, Sep 8, 2006.

1. poly800rock

poly800rock Distinguished Member

Figured I might as well let the other thread die as most of the title description has already been sold.everything must go, i need some cash. paypal only, sorry. prices include shipping in the USA everywhere else it will be a bit more, sorry, for everywhere but canada (global priority) it will have to be EMS as i've been fucked over in the past. if you are a troll and don't have a confirmed paypal address, don't bother, sorry. IF PM's DON'T WORK, EMAIL ME AT THE ADDRESS BELOW! paypal id: [email protected] i've done business on supermarket before, tangerine and digital_denim comes to mind, but also have bought from rockn' and snugglepony. first come first serve. if you're sketched out, check my ebay feedback under the username triggerkid APC French F-2 jacket with lining. lining is removable, so you can wear this jacket all year round. VERY gently worn by me once or twice, don't think the original owner wore it more than a handful of times as well. Any spots are due to the flash and not on the coat. $280 shipped(item is pretty heavy) size XS pit to pit: 18.5" shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" shoulder to sleeve: 24" total length: 28.5" [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] IDIOM PILOT JACKET SZ M. (i have 2 of these) $200 shipped Size: M Armpit to armpit 58 cm Armpit to cuff 57 cm Collar to hem 68 cm [​IMG] H&M striped sweatshirt size XS BNWT $50 shipped Pit to Pit: 17" (44cm) Pit to Sleeve: 21" (53cm) Total Length (Back collar to Bottom hem) 25.25" (64.5cm) selling some shit for my brother. These are both one wash gently worn, never washed besides factory one wash. ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS COMING SOON. SUGARCANE OKINAWA's MUD DYED sz 34 RED TAB INTACT! $210 shipped [​IMG] [​IMG] measurements 34" waist 11" rise 8.5" hem 36" inseam 11.5" thigh HINOYA X BURGUS PLUS 750 sz 34 RED TAB INTACT! $200 shipped [​IMG] [​IMG] http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/119698/265699/ 16.5" waist 12" rise 9" hem 34.5" inseam NANDOxNANDO sz 31. My brother got these about a month ago. He barely wore them, and there is no wear on the outside, but some signs of wear inside and on the cuffs. I'm trying desperately to get better pics, bear with me. asking $315. measurements 15.5" waist 8.5" hem 10.5" rise 36" inseam. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Stylish Dinosaur

What size is the vintage shirt in red? And those NDG pants in black look great good thing its too big for me

3. brozek

brozek Senior Member

Paypal sent for the Ben Sherman shirt - hopefully I'm first!

4. poly800rock

will check the sizing on the shirt, ben sherman shirt is yours packaging and shipping tomorrow.

5. poly800rock

bump, shirt sent today

6. poly800rock

thread cleaned up, bumping for today

7. poly800rock

bump PRICES SLASHED, EVERYTHING MUST GO, I JUST GOT FUCKED OVER BY PAYPAL, SO I NEED SOME CASH!

8. poly800rock

bump anyone interested? added some loopwheeler and visvim stuff today[​IMG]

9. poly800rock

bump for today, will be out of town for the next 2 days

10. poly800rock

bump, loopwheeler i'm keeping now.

11. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

Poly, is the visvim more of a coin pouch?

12. poly800rock

Poly, is the visvim more of a coin pouch?

its a simplified wallet, its got a divider in the middle, so one side is cash, one side is cards. I wouldn't say its a coin purse per se, but i guess you could use it as one. i never put coins in it b/c of the leather was so nice.

http://www.chapterworld.com/visvim/elkwallet3_brn.html

you can check out another pic there, i'll try and post a better one tonight.

13. poly800rock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

measurements are 5 inches across by 3 3/4 inches wide. I keep getting asked if its a coin purse, it was sold as a wallet to me, and I used it a few times as a wallet, never a coin purse. As you can see there is a divider so one side you can put your cash, the other side you can put yr cards (thats what I did). Its super soft elk leather that is brown. I'm looking for $110 shipped within the USA. a tad more for canada and EMS for international.

14. poly800rock

visvim wallet sold, h&m jeans added, buy my shit!

15. poly800rock

bump make me offers..