• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Closet Cleaning: Suits and Sportcoats (~44L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh06

Reaction score
I am doing some closet cleaning. Here are some suits and sportcoats.

Each of these have wear - but that is why I am only charging $30 for the sportcoats and $40 for the suits.
Prices include shipping. Add $5 for Canada and $10 for Rest of World.

I have indicated the dates of purchase where they are marked. They largely reflect the fashion of the times (this was a transition period on Men's fashion) - which was much less trim, with fuller jackets and pants, stronger shoulders and longer jackets than today. Many of the pants are pleated with cuffs as you might also expect. Also - I have dropped some weight which exacerbates the fashion change.

I have provided the marked sizes. If you are interested and would like additional measurements or pictures just contact me by email. I'll do my best - but don't expect the world on measurements. How wrong could you go at these prices?

I don't know of any issues but will inspect thoroughly before I accept your money. You should plan on getting them cleaned and pressed as I plan on sending in a USPS envelope.

1) Paul Stuart 44 Long 100% Cashmere 3B dual vents. There is a stain on the lining of left inside pocket that is not visible.

2) Baile (Mabro) EU54L (Drop 6) - solid navy, 2B, side vents, pleated pants and cuffs. Just my opinion, but the quality of this brand compares favorably to Canali. (purchased 4/27/2009)

3) Burberry SC, Dark Green 42L 3B, side vents

4) Trussini EU 52 Drop 6 - solid navy, 2B side vents, pleated pants and cuffs. Just my opinion, but the quality of this brand is just below Canali. (purchased 4/31/2007) (One of the cuffs needs to be reattached.)

5) Canali Windowpane EU52L Drop 7 - Navy windowpane 2B side vents, pleated pants and cuffs.

6) Ravazzolo EU54 L Drop 6 solid navy, 2B side vents, pleated pants and cuffs. Just my opinion, but the quality of this brand is better than Canali. (purchased in 2010)

I don't know of any issues but will thoroughly inspect before accepting your money.

If no one wants these by 10/13 - they will be donated.

Please PM me or email me at rajesh1004 at gmail.com.

Thanks - Raj

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 115 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%