1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Closet cleaning - Shirts! RLPL, Zegna, Burberry, YSL, Canali, Ferre

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gam29, May 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gam29

gam29 Senior member

Hi All,

Selling some shirts as I need to prepare for a big move (downsize my wardrobe). Priced low to move them quick. All prices include shipping in the United States. I will ship international via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for an additional fee. No holds, first to pay gets them.

1) Burberry London Blue Shirt - Size 16 (41 EU), 100% Cotton, Made in the UK
    Asking: $35->$30->$25->$20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) Yves Saint Laurent Pink, Blue, and White Striped Shirt - Size 15 x 32/33, 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton, Made in China
    Asking: $20->$15->$10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Gianfranco Ferre Mainline Blue Shirt - Size 16 x 32/33 (41 EU), 100% Cotton, 2 cracked buttons, Made in Italy
    Asking: $20->$15->$10->$8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4) Ralph Lauren Purple Label Polo Blue & White Striped Shirt - Size M, 100% Cotton, smoked MOP buttons, Made in Italy
    Asking: $SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5) Canali Tan Checked Shirt - Size 15.5 (EU 39), MOP Buttons, Made in Italy
    Asking: $15->$12->$10->$8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6) Zegna Sport White/Tan/Blue/Grey Checked Shirt - Size M, 100% Cotton, Made in Italy
    Asking: $20->$15->$12->$10

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7) Burberry Blue Button Down Shirt - Size 15.5 x 34, 2-ply 100% Cotton, Made in USA, Worn Once
    Asking: $35->$30->$25->$20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.