• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet cleaning sale: New Zanetti coat 38R, Hugo Boss, TH shirts, Steve Madden

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is some stuff I've either never worn or haven't in the last one or two years and thought some members may be interested in.

I am open to all reasonable offers on any of this stuff as I would just like to see it go to a good home. Please keep in mind that my shipping cost is $10-$15 for most items.

I bought this Zanetti Brown wool twill coat just a few months ago. I had the sleeves shortened and never wore it, so it's essentially in NWOT condition. It's really a great fabric and style with hacking pockets and ticket pocket. It's pretty unstructured with very little padding. 3 button with a nice lapel roll and side vents. Made in Italy of a very soft and remarkably lightweight brown/black wool twill. Not full but half-canvas I believe. A very versatile sportcoat.

Retail is $700 and I bought it on sale for $200. I am offering it for $100 shipped or best offer.

Measurements:

Shoulders: 18"
Chest: 41"
Waist at middle button: 38"
Length from bottom of collar: 30.5"
Sleeve: 23.75"

img3027fi8.jpg

img3028bs2.jpg

img3031zi7.jpg

Here is a great Hugo Boss orange label shirt in a orange/tan/red plaid pattern. It has a very nice soft collar and good quality buttons as well as some cool details like epaulettes and bias cut chest pocket. Size Medium (45" chest and 26" sleeves). Worn twice and laundered. Retail was $200. Price reduced to $25 shipped in North America.

img3245gq0.jpg

img3246at0.jpg

Next is a very nice Tommy Hilfiger sportshirt in a great burnt orange/cream/light blue checkerd pattern. The fabric is super soft. It has a great spread collar, thick buttons, double-button mitered cuffs, side gussets. Worn 2-3 times. Size medium (chest is 46" and sleeves = 24"). Price reduced to $20 shipped.

img3244pt2.jpg

img3243cn9.jpg

Here is a NWT Timberland Polo shirt in a dark blue teal pique cotton. The fabric is some sort of Ciba moisture management deal. Size Large (44" chest; 29.5" long). Price down to $15 shipped.

img3247ot7.jpg

Brand New never worn Steve Madden brown bicycle-toe style loafers with contrast stitching. These have a fully padded insole and are very confortable shoes. Size 9.5 is true to size. Price reduced to $30 shipped.

img3262th8.jpg

img3265ca8.jpg

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Zanetti jacket is very nice. Any idea if there's fabric to let the sleeves out? (You made them too short for me.
laugh.gif
)

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry Jared
blush.gif
. I really like this coat and had every intention of wearing it but then I bought another one and then another...
blush.gif
and I have too many brown sportcoats. I'll double check the sleeves when I get to the jacket tomorrow but there should be at least 1.5" or more in there. It is indeed very nice. Hard to describe but it's very comfortable to wear and surprisingly lightweight, and I love the pockets.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just checked and there is at least 2.5" of material in the sleeve so it can be lengthened by another 1.5" I suppose. The current measurement is just a smidgen under 24" (I asked for them to be this short) so this can work for anyone needing up to 25.5" sleeves.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zanetti coat is still available and I will take any reasonable offer - try me! I need to make room. The other stuff is on eBay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics