• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Closet Cleaning(Coats and Sweaters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am just trying to clean out some items that do not get enough use. I am excepting paypal and will give discounts for multiple items.

Up first is a light grey Murano 100% cashmere sweater in size small. Asking 30.00 shipped in the US.

Next is a navy blue J.Crew shawl collar sweater. It is a size small and 100% cotton. Asking 30.00shipped.
PeterLee linen field jacket that is one of my first designs with him. Asking 80.00shipped. The coat is 100% linen that should be good for 3 seasons depending on location. The jacket has two upper pockets and 2 lower bellows pockets with flap covers and to help keep items in place each lower pocket has a pocket within it. The coat also has 4 inner pockets to hold more things. It has a 4 button front. The sleeves have 4 buttons and are functional. The sleeves also have elbow patches. The coat is lined in the shoulders. The rear is double vented. Asking 80.00shipped for the coat in the US and will ship out for the US for a small amount more.
Measurements Pit to Pit=21" Shoulder=18" Waist=19" BOC=27.5"

Next are 2 pairs of Banana Republic Linen Pants Asking 18.00shipped for each of them or 25.00 for both.
Brown=32x30 Waist=16" Thigh=12" Ankle=9.5" Inseam=30" Light Tan=31x30 Waist=15.5" Thigh=11.5" Ankle=9.5" Inseam=30" Up next are 4 Banana Republic Size Small mid length coats that just do not get any wear. Asking 65.00 dollars each to help pay for the shipping, since they are heavier than the other items. They have almost no wear on them and only got worn a few times, since I live in the South. All coats are a wool cashmere blend. Dark Grey, Single Vent, Button Front Measurements Pit to Pit=21" Shoulder=18" Sleeve=24.5"" Length=35" Dark Blue/Tan Plaid, Sleeve Buttons, Covered Front Buttons, Ticket Pocket Measurements Pit to Pit=21.5" Shoulder=18" Sleeve=25.5"" Length=38" Dark Grey Single Vent(SOLD) Brown Textured Weave, Single Vent, Ticket Pocket, Covered Front Placket Measurements Pit to Pit=21.5" Shoulder=18" Sleeve=25.5"" Length=37" Next are 2 sets of Pediwear shoe trees to sale. Asking 40.00. Fit Size 6-9.

Attachments

• 771.JPG
    771.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads