• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

closet clean out... 3sixteen, mj x wrangler, levi's, woolrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
Some stuff that I haven't worn, don't wear enough, or just need to make some space. Priced to sell. All prices include shipping and PP fee to the States.

3Sixteen Harrington - Med
Worn a handful of times. Extremely nice jacket. Made of wool which is water resistant. Water just beads off this jacket. Really nice ribbing and the collar can be worn 3 ways. 3 internal pockets (1 at the chest and two at the hips, and another two pockets on the outside. Really great jacket for the spring and if no one buys it I'll just keep it. Made in the USA

The only noticeable wear or damage is the right hand pocket bag as a hole. Came like this, but I never bothered returning it and never got around to getting it sewn shut. Nothing Major.

Long sold out and probably won't be back. I'm lookin for $95 shipped.

6959598389_f4c1fe19e9.jpg

-----------------------------

3Sixteen Stadium Jacket - Med
Worn sparingly and kept covered in the closet. Awesome jacket. Love the color on this one. The waxed canvas looks great in person. Really comfortable and warm. The quilted lining is super soft. The ribbing, like the Harrington above, is really nice. If this doesn't sell I'll end up keeping it and wearing it. Made in the USA

Long sold out and won't be coming back any time soon. $100 shipped.

6959597855_ac9f39c89d.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Levi's TYPE 1 (not LVC) - Small
This was released years ago. Bought this second hand and wore it a few times (edit). Looks to have little to no wear on it.

Asking $25 shipped.

6959597589_9fcd174c6e.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

DS Vintage Woolrich Flannel - Small (can fit Med)
Bought this from a seller on a different site who had a bunch of DS items. I just never got around to wearing it and it even still has the tags attached. Really soft hand feel and looks ultra comfortable.

$25 shipped

6959598161_3a2167c20b.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

Marc Jacobs x Wrangler Hickory Stripe - 30 x 34
Bought these BNWT and just never wore them and now I can't fit them. A shame since they're actually really nice and surprisingly well made. They feel light and soft, the pocket bags are awesome, and the cinchback is great. Perfect for the spring and summer. Been sitting in my closet for the longest time. Somewhat slim fitting... Reminds me of LVC 1947s. Unaltered and pretty much brand new without tag.

$50 shipped

Better pics here http://five-secondsk...x-wrangler.html

6813486918_7050f37852.jpg

6813487492_9e913677ed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads